Reviews for Almost Heaven
Wow. So beautiful. Thank you.
Bia Benson chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
this is just perfect ohmygod i love the way you wrapped things up, honestly those scenes would have made 6x17 even better. Nice work you did there pal :-)
JeffersonianGirl2004 chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Just watched In The Belly of the Beast and was looking for a fanfic when I found yours. It was so well written that it could easily be part of the episode. Great stuff!

Amy
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Loved it.
philliesfan1000 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
That was lovely. I liked the missing scenes from that episode. I'm curious about how Caskett's reunion went, whether he came to get her, whether she found her way off the property or to a phone or what (In another fanfic, she made her way to someone's house and used the phone). I loved that it was all Kate's thoughts, how you included a vision for her of Castle which helped her keep courage at the end (and presumably throughout) of her ordeal, kept her fighting through the exhaustion for her survival, to get back to him - - just as she told him later in the episode - and in your story. I loved that they ran to each other. I liked that she told him what she'd written in the letter. I liked his quiet support of her and the subtle clues you gave that he hated thinking about the goodbye of her letter, of how moved he was at her beautiful tribute to him within the letter.
LivK chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Thank you for giving us the ending of that " terrible" the show we did not se anything of her rescue,and I kinda missed that.
Good work
Purple Satin chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Very good! Loved the story and how you filled in . This was very entertaining and interesting. Really enjoyed reading.
dopeysac chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Beautiful story!
Terry chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Beautiful story.
trishtumbles chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
That was beautiful and brilliant Xx
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Thank you for filling in the blanks. Your words shine as vividly as canon in my head.
Lydian Stone chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Thank you for setting the scenes that should have been and doing it so very well.
Terry chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Very touching in character story. Thank you.
aghostofasmile chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
That was beautifully written and left me with a feeling of... like that's exactly how it needed to go. Sometimes I'm sad they don't show these moments but it's writers like you that make me realise it's okay. We have writers who can fill in those gaps perfectly. :)
blue1orange chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Excellent.
Your post eps/fill-ins/enhancements always improve the Castle story, the Castle experience.
Best,