Reviews for DP-Power Rangers: Phantom Force
The Mad Titan Thanos chapter 1 . 3/7
I read the black and violet chapter and when I seen it was six parts I was like "Welp looks like it is Tommy when he was mind controlled by Rita all over again"
gaywhovian93 chapter 18 . 2/3
This has been a great story so far, I hope you keep up the amazing work
Commander M2 chapter 12 . 12/12/2017
I think that like Kamen Rider Phantom, I think we should punish Chris Mcleen and make him a karma houndini, like in the series.

Good fanfic by the way, please update more.
Commander M2 chapter 18 . 12/12/2017
JP-Rider, since you've mentioned that this fanfic is an inspiration of Kamen Rider Phantom, is it possible that the cast of Total Drama Island will appear in this fanfic, like in Kamen Rider Phantom. Yes or No.

Also, since you've said you wanted Duncan to appear in this fanfic but didn't because he was already in Kamen Rider Phantom as Kamen Rider Edge, do you think he will appear in this fanfic, I suggest No.
Commander M2 chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
You spell Plasmius wrong in the References to PR series section.
Commander M2 chapter 17 . 11/30/2017
I'm sorry to say this to you but I don't like the characters, Mike and Zoey, from Total Drama Island. I like them better if they are original characters and act like original characters. I'm fine with Kamen Rider Phantom but using Zoey and Mike from Total Drama Island. No way.
Commander M2 chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
I like it better if you could have replace Desiree with Vortex.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/15/2017
write soon
Guest chapter 12 . 11/6/2017
The Box Ghost, Danny Phantom's WORST VILLAIN EVER! On A Scale Of 1-10 He Is A -10 (With The Exception Of The Episode Boxed Up Fury, The Only Episode Where He Is The Main Antagonist, Where He Was A 6 Or 7 At Best)
KuriMaster13 chapter 18 . 11/1/2017
Boy has it been a while... to be honest, I expected for one of the Generals to put up a bigger fight, or for at least for this to be a two part-er, either way this was pretty good. :)
God of the Challenge chapter 18 . 10/31/2017
Can Cujo make an appearance? He could be the mascot, or another zord.
R98 chapter 18 . 10/31/2017
FINALLY FOR A YEAR IT HAS RETURN. I'm glad you still working on it
BlueKnight-X2 chapter 18 . 10/31/2017
I loved this special, make me hype and laugh at the prank.
Menatron the Angel of Ideas chapter 18 . 10/31/2017
Awesome as usual. Shame you don't update this more often.
Musiclover435 chapter 17 . 4/18/2017
This story is AWESOME! Please continue!