Reviews for Thaw
dutiesofcare chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
i loved the way you wrapped things up in this fanfic. Those scenes were surely missed in the episode
Eslssl chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Really like how you have presented the way Kate got out of the heavy forest back to her life with Castle, since all that was skipped in the episode. And then onto her statement and private time with Castle and how open she can now be with him.

I notice you haven't written anything (Castle, etc) since early July (now two months ago) and have to say that is too bad...you are a gifted and insightful writer and your skills are missed (especially in the Castle FFdom). Thank you.
KatieBeth503 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
It's so funny that you were listening to Let It Go, because it was playing in my head while I read this, LOL. Love that song. And this story was perfect, thank you. I watched this ep for the first time last night and I am SO glad there are good post-eps out there to make me feel all better!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I was so disappointed of Castle's reaction in this episode at the end ...
Lydian Stone chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I love it when birthday gifts benefit the whole fandom. Thanks for writing this, it just seemed a right way to wind down that intense episode.
Terry chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This story really captured the spirit of the episode. Kate's evolution . Your story brought tears. It was wonderful and tender. Thank you.
memyselfandi chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
haha I was singing Let It Go in my head while I was reading this
Dmarx chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Love this so much! I can just picture him hovering and being so warm and loving and going to whatever means necessary to make sure she's comfortable.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Great ending!
anon chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I LOVE IIIITTTTTTT
zorin chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
great! good, nice,...!
from belgium
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Awesome story! Please continue it!
lb chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
great stuff. The episode kind of glossed over alot of this that would have had to happen. The aftermath where you show how they support each other and Kate's resolve to say I Love You more often is wonderful.
Genelle chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Nicely done. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I love the complete, effortless trust.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »