Reviews for I couldn't
Bushwah chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I'm faving this... it's beautiful.
Thuraya Known chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
aww that's so bittersweet!
XxDiamondTookxX chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
I thought it was brillaint, despite you not liking it. Great job :)
noxfiction chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Love it, totally brilliant! Sometimes poems turn out badly but this one really didn't! Very good! ;) x
Celeblaure chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
beautiful...keep writin
Lucid Hollow chapter 1 . 10/21/2003
o i really liked. especially the last paragraph!
LollipopsAreTears chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
OMG so heart braking! This really got to me, so good and heart warming! * Sniff*
monet chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
hey, this was really good!
Merry D chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Wonderful...I love poetry, and I think you really pull Merry's feelings through in only a short space. Me likie muchie!
Celebrindal chapter 1 . 11/20/2002
(sobs in her freakish way) That was so SAD! (continues to cry) I loved it! It's one of those that I could read over and over... and I absolutely admire an author who can do that to me! I am DEFINATELY not a poetry person, but you and Talking Hawk have made me otherwise. Thankyou for such a wonderfully sad poem1
Lesley chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
very bootiful poem. loved it loads.

*hugs*
Skye12 chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Awwwww! My poor little Pippin! My sweet little Merry! ::crushes the two hobbits in tight embrace:: don't be sad! Don't be scared!

Merry "Someone get us away from this madwoman!"

Pippin ::chokes meekly:: "Help!"

::releases:: Sorry! Sorry! Don't wanna be attacked by your big older cousin ::winks at Frodo:: Hobbits can be fatal when they are in large groups. Just look at the Scouring of the Shire! But I just loves em! ::squeezes hobbits againg:: This was a wonderful fic. The poem was very sweet. The only thing I see a little off is the rhythm about the poem. But I would never have thought of all those rhymes O_o very very VERY lovely work

Skye
Mistoffelees chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
I read the first verse and had to restrain myself from dashing off to add this to my favorites. I love it. No one writes about Merry..now I feel guilty that I haven't. runs off to write angsty Merry poems A wonderful interpretation (sp?) of Merry's feelings after the Palantir.
Sorrowful Eagle chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
Oh, it's lovely! Poor Merry...feeling so guilty about Pippin. I guess it wouldn't help matters when they were separated shortly after...ahhh *sigh*

That must've been scary for Merry too though - being unable to keep Pippin totally protected...even from evil. thank goodness they were eventually reunited ...and lived happily ever after!

I do like this, very much...meesa big poetry-fan :D

hugses a-plenty

sorrow
Paper Crane chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
This isn't bad! Very well written, and a bit sad. But that's a good thing! Good job with this, I liked it.