Reviews for Scar Tissue
Gosh, this is the best pyro fanfiction I've ever read. I just wanted to know if it's finished or not, if youre finished please mark it as complete. If not I would love to know the ending, but I'm not pressuring you to finish it. Any time in the near future is ok for me. Thanks.
kamosep chapter 10 . 7/19
Shadefeather682 chapter 1 . 5/9
Poor Pyro...
TheNerd chapter 10 . 4/15
Awesome fanfic!
please put more chapters. The story is just getting better and better. :)

really want to read next chapter. :3
great work m8, try to update a little more often
pepijn chapter 10 . 3/31
i like the caracterand the plot i read it at 4 am so i was tired as hell but still i was awake to read your story just in the hope to read the end i like how certain things ar pretty detailed but not to mutch and i hope you get to writing on this story soon
lkcsi chapter 10 . 2/7
Hi. I actually remember reading this before, when it had less than 5 chapters. I was surprised this was updated, and now it just... stopped. Hey, if you're still out there, please please PLEASE update. Such a nice story.
SpicyMuffins89 chapter 10 . 1/10
This is a really great series and I hope it continues. ;]
Grimmkitty1 chapter 10 . 1/7
This is really good :D I really like the story. Please continue :)
ArrivingWinter69 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
The waiting was worth it because your story is awesome,and better than the rest of the stories I seen really fucked enough as a kid in my opinion,but it made pyro character.
Blu Medic chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
Zhe chapter vas perfect! I vas vorried you died before finishing zhe story, but you have exceeded all praise I can give at zhe moment. Keep up zhe gute vork.
Sanctus Cecidit chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
I'm really glad to see this story come back again! I love the team's cautious sympathy. As people outside of normal life, they're more sympathetic to Pyro's problems than the rest of the world would be. They know she's not right, but they know they're not really considered sane either.

It amuses me that I guessed right about the BLU Pyro right back when he exploded the gas station! Incidently, is 'Jumpp' on AO3 you? If not, there is someone over there copying your story. Just a head's up.