Reviews for The Soldier and His Princess
Gingerhairedbeauty chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
Another great chapter :)
Gingerhairedbeauty chapter 9 . 12/15/2016
It was interesting to see it from his point of view :). Another great chapter :)
Gingerhairedbeauty chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
Aww!
Gingerhairedbeauty chapter 7 . 12/15/2016
Aww! I hope he does return!
Gingerhairedbeauty chapter 6 . 12/15/2016
Another brilliantly written chapter!
Gingerhairedbeauty chapter 5 . 12/15/2016
Yay it was him! :D
Gingerhairedbeauty chapter 4 . 12/15/2016
I want to know what happens next!
Gingerhairedbeauty chapter 3 . 12/15/2016
Another great chapter!
Gingerhairedbeauty chapter 2 . 12/15/2016
Another great chapter! I look forward to reading the next chapter!
Gingerhairedbeauty chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
What an interesting first chapter! :)
Sassyvampmama chapter 10 . 11/27/2016
I loved this, thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2016
fun story! i enjoyed it:)
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 8/17/2016
I'm sad it is over. This was a very enjoyable read. Truly. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 8/17/2016
That was fascinating in his point of view. I'm sad you ended it right when you did. Would've loved his version of their first time together. How he stayed inside her the whole time afterwards, until he came back to life already within her. I figured he had done that on purpose, to keep his release inside her. Yes, that would've been yummy in his point of view. Thank you for this much you did give. Love being in Edward's head.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 8/17/2016
Gladiator fights, yuckie. Edward's home! Phew! He managed to stay alive and came back to her . . . woo~hoo! Four months is a long time but, not as long as most wars. They got lucky there. I hope not too many men were lost, on either side. He was so very excited to learn about the baby. He needs to get his smelly butt out of that bed and into a hot tub. Get shaved. Then love the hell out of Isabella.