Reviews for The Soldier and His Princess
JuleKiwi chapter 10 . 6/29
I really enjoyed this :)
ChristianMom54 chapter 10 . 3/7
Awesome story. Thank you for sharing your talent again with us.
kmfroggi chapter 10 . 11/27/2018
Loved everything about this! Thanks for writing and sharing!
Azlady2003 chapter 10 . 11/26/2018
Loved it
saintfudge chapter 10 . 11/17/2018
Great quick read ..thanks for sharing have fun
RacingQueenofAmerica789 chapter 1 . 10/2/2018
I love your story
CharlotteCrandal chapter 1 . 8/27/2018
My parents had over 20 olive trees. They taste terrible until they have been cured for days and days. The bitterness lingers on the tongue for days. Go try one and see! Wonderful beginning.
Elianerodrigues9 chapter 10 . 12/18/2017
Parabéns
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2017
This is BC yet Edwards talking about sin? HUH And Edward sure seemed to know what he was doing huh? Interesting for a man that has been taken for five years...was he a whore before that or this whole time? And I really doubt they called a penis a cock back then. Also VERY unusual to have a wedding at 21 for that time! She would have been married off like 9 years previously back then.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2017
I find it rather odd that one meeting would last five fucking years. I mean come on! Bella meets him after FIVE YEARS and says "you have my love","I have thought of you every day these past five years." Like, really!? So fucking juvenile.
SunflowersAtSunset chapter 6 . 4/14/2017
It was him all along! YAY! I absolutely loved this raggedly handsome soldier and his gurl's journey! ️
Warm regards from Florida ️
blondferretgirl chapter 10 . 3/11/2017
Love It!
annaharding chapter 5 . 3/2/2017
I really love fiction! Sadly, I do not know of any female who enjoyed such ecstasy after being deflowered. *sigh*
Sprog101 chapter 10 . 12/15/2016
Another great chapter :)
Sprog101 chapter 9 . 12/15/2016
It was interesting to see it from his point of view :). Another great chapter :)