Reviews for The Soldier and His Princess
Sassyvampmama chapter 10 . 11/27
I loved this, thanks for sharing.
fun story! i enjoyed it:)
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 8/17
I'm sad it is over. This was a very enjoyable read. Truly. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 8/17
That was fascinating in his point of view. I'm sad you ended it right when you did. Would've loved his version of their first time together. How he stayed inside her the whole time afterwards, until he came back to life already within her. I figured he had done that on purpose, to keep his release inside her. Yes, that would've been yummy in his point of view. Thank you for this much you did give. Love being in Edward's head.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 8/17
Gladiator fights, yuckie. Edward's home! Phew! He managed to stay alive and came back to her . . . woo~hoo! Four months is a long time but, not as long as most wars. They got lucky there. I hope not too many men were lost, on either side. He was so very excited to learn about the baby. He needs to get his smelly butt out of that bed and into a hot tub. Get shaved. Then love the hell out of Isabella.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 8/17
Oh that was so sad. I hope he does come back to her. I can't handle angst. I downright suck at it. He has to come back, to meet his child. I just know they've created an heir, with all their lovemaking.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 8/17
I suppose they can share their commitment to one another and it's considered binding? Even for a Prince? Wow. Oh wait, was that one of your liberties? That would make sense. Either way, I really liked that it is binding and true. I also liked that Esme filled us all in with her knowledge of the others. I suppose with the battle coming to he North, maybe James will be killed in battle and Alice will get her Jasper after all. Anything is possible. Does Esme know if anything will befall her son in the war? Yikes!
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 8/17
YAY! He is the Prince and a soldier! I am so happy he chose her . . . pfft . . . as if any of the other ladies stood a chance next to her. It is scandalous (for the times) that he took her there in the tent and did not wait for them to be wed. I wonder if the others are sitting in tents around them, hearing their cries of passion? Alice was wrong? Or, she felt Isabella's desire for her soldier and that was coming through in her visions?
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 8/17
What a horrible thing to have to go through. I surely would never EVER be in such a situation but, I can't even imagine what horrors were going through each of the ladies minds. Standing there on display like cattle, with blindfolds on to boot! Ugh, just awful. Although, I am thinking it was all because Edward wants Isabella to be surprised . . . at least I hope he's the Prince. Gained that hope back with the soldier helping Isabella out, when she was in line waiting and nervous. He was helping his future Princess . . . that was the hope I have.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 8/17
Now, I think the Prince is Emmett and Rosalie is to be his Princess or, Jasper is the Prince and Alice is to be the Princess. I thought it was Edward but, he was addressed simply as soldier by the Colonel, so that threw me off. Wouldn't he know his Prince? Otherwise, I had thought that Edward himself was the Prince they are speaking of.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 8/17
Well, that was in interesting chapter. I fear for Isabella at this point. Unless, Alice thinks she has the sight and does not. That would be good, as she seemed to hint that Bella would not be well matched.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 8/17
Awwww, that was a very nice first meeting that led to her first kiss. Swoon. Too bad he does not live near her and she may never see him again. Well, she must or this wouldn't be a story but, you know what I meant, lol.
kneon chapter 10 . 7/30
Sweet story. Thanks for sharing it.
Katherine Rosalie Hale chapter 10 . 4/13
Wonderful story! I read it this afternoon on my phone! Adding to my community to share with the masses!
michelle.hunter.750 chapter 10 . 3/23
Loved it! What a sweet story of love!