Reviews for Heichou
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2016
This is sweet, maybe a bit bitter sweet.
Nic chapter 4 . 1/10/2016
Aww such a joyful read this is! I truly enjoyed reading this. Petra and Levi in your writing are wonderfully in character and such fun dynamics exist between them. I hope you'll update this fic. It's a beautiful Levi x Petra story!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
Oh man you are such a talented writer along with sweet addictions these are incredibal
Guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
How does this story not have that many reviews?! I loved it! I think the quirkiness in Hanji and Petra is perfect; the way you developed Levi in this was perfect as well. I didn't really like it when he started smoking (not sure if he actually did that back then though... haven't read his whole story yet in the manga.) The ending made me sad because I really did feel like Petra was going to die that next day... The way you phrased it it almost sounded like this was right before the expedition with the Female Titan... Petra don't die you're too sweet! (And on Levi's lips too XD hahahaha!)

Eh. I've rambled too much. Awesome fic! Again, loved it!
notizbuch chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Ah, this was amazing! I can honestly say there were parts where I laughed and parts where I (albeit barely) cried. Everyone was so in character and I loved to see them all drunk, hehe! Especially Eren! Nice job xx
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
That was so sweet and cute. This is pre-tragedy, huh? Makes it all the sadder.

Cheers,
Lili
rosex4196 chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
I'm REALLY enjoying this story, and it's the best Levi/Petra story I've read so far. Everyone seems pretty well characterized, and I can't wait to see where it goes, if it does. If this isn't meant to be the last chapter, I can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
Please update soon! This is the best LevixPetra I have read yet! Love the close scenes!
Tomas44 chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
wow i had a lot of fun reading this, also i dont think you have marked this story as completed but i think you could leave it here if you wanted. either that or maybe you could do something where you just have one-shots of levi's squad doing stuff idk. but yeah i really liked this story and it did give me feels
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
i love this so muchhh. Im so convinced these two had something going on and i love this story!
vienna3196 chapter 4 . 3/29/2014
Hey. This was actually really good. I liked the ending. It would fit with the last episode of the anime.
vienna3196 chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Lol. This was funny! Interesting story, though.
Emily12513 chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
Awesome!
cheery1129 chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
I love this story! heichou is in character and soooo cool! :) please update soon!