Reviews for Key to Survival
BernerMom chapter 6 . 3/25
Oh this is such a fun story already! Hmmm, Viktor as a Veela, very intriguing! Small note, in chapter 6 his letter says he'll meet her at 10 London time, then she leaves at 11:40? Maybe a slight edit to fix that one VERY minor variance, otherwise I can't wait to see what comes next! Thanks!
Bellaria chapter 6 . 3/21
Interesting story, looking forward to it bwing updated!
NightlyRowenTree chapter 6 . 3/18
this is cute please keep up the good work i love it
Pinup95 chapter 6 . 3/12
Love the story. Hoping for an update soon.
Mrs Sorbo chapter 6 . 3/8
Wonderful, brilliant story
This story is so amazing. I just can't get enough of it!
Guest Guest chapter 4 . 2/1
This story is amazing! This has got to be one of the only stories portraying Viktor as a Veela. I love it! Please keep up the excellent work!
TheAngelOnYourRight chapter 6 . 2/3
Oh goodness I'm in love with this story! I can't wait to read more.
Something generic chapter 6 . 2/1
Ahh so adorably cute. Please update whenever possible. I cant wait.
Please update again soon! I'm so excited to see her meet his brothers! I would bet that they are just as handsome as Viktor and very charming ;D
rose chapter 6 . 1/20
I LOVE THIS STORY ! THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!
Why can't I find a guy like Viktor? As in wizard / Veela / and Bulgarian all in one? He just make him so perfect! Love this story!
Big MaMa chapter 6 . 1/18
Oh Jesus take the wheel I can't get over what I've just read. Honey you know how to hit the bulls eye with Hermione and Mr. Krum fluff. First off, god bless ya soul and sweetness for continuing this story and secondly, for making it so damn good. Mmhmmm the part when he secretly licked her to get er taste. I needed to take a seat and hold my heart. That was it for me and I was swooning like a little girl. I cannot wait for another update and to see what his instincts make him do next.

Oh sweet Jesus I need a breather.
ToxicEnigma chapter 6 . 1/19
Loving it! Cant wait for more!
Defiantly not enough Viktor and Hermione stories!
Lalina92 chapter 6 . 1/19
Aww cool she's going to meet the family