Reviews for Key to Survival
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 6 . 7/25
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! LIKE NOW! PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASE!
Phalandra-Sina chapter 6 . 6/29
Hej there. I absolutely love ur story. Please continue soon.
Star Lord chapter 6 . 6/11
Did you drop this story? I really hope not because this is truly one of a kind! There isn't anything like this on this site and this pairing needs more love. Thanks for writing it and if you're done then thanks for sharing what you have already.
Nanou13118 chapter 6 . 5/28
Hi !
Please I wait the next chapter to know the hermione's reaction
I like this story so much...
Jinx craft chapter 6 . 5/10
Very cute. I hope you continue to update
Really enjoyed the story so far and am also wondering how viktor will act with the veela instincts and also with hermione so close because he has also got to tell her that he is a veela and that she is his mate. Please could you update soon as I really am curoius as to what will happen (also I hate it when stories are left unfinished because I just do not know what on earth will happen) also I have yet to come across a story with viktor as a veela and hermione as his mate so this is a real individual story and I expect other people are also eagerly awaiting for the next chaptor.

Bookworm
sunnyday85 chapter 6 . 4/10
This is a lovely story, and I love the way Viktor/Hermione is working out! Veela!Viktor though... AAHHHHHH
Keep up the great work!
I love the story so far.
Keep up the good work :) .
Mila Pink chapter 6 . 3/29
I fell in love with history. I'm dying to read more.
This couple is passionate and very sexy!
kisses
BernerMom chapter 6 . 3/25
Oh this is such a fun story already! Hmmm, Viktor as a Veela, very intriguing! Small note, in chapter 6 his letter says he'll meet her at 10 London time, then she leaves at 11:40? Maybe a slight edit to fix that one VERY minor variance, otherwise I can't wait to see what comes next! Thanks!
Bellaria chapter 6 . 3/21
Interesting story, looking forward to it bwing updated!
NightlyRowenTree chapter 6 . 3/18
this is cute please keep up the good work i love it
Pinup95 chapter 6 . 3/12
Love the story. Hoping for an update soon.
Mrs Sorbo chapter 6 . 3/8
Wonderful, brilliant story
This story is so amazing. I just can't get enough of it!