Reviews for Venetian Blinds
melroihag chapter 17 . 9/12
This was a great story!
naughtyzoot chapter 17 . 7/9
Lovely writing. Lovely story. Like other reviewers, my only complaint is that there isn't more.
WB79 chapter 17 . 10/25/2015
I'm blown away by this story, read it for the first time, totally loved it! Didn't want it to end here really :(
Can you please please please do a sequel or something?
M chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
I've read so many stories after I read this one and found some really good ones, but this one still stands out. I love it so much that I even saved it. Hope some day you find some reason to write again, hopefully some Vauseman.
phantomframe chapter 11 . 4/4/2015
I just re-read this story for the first time in about a year. What a work of genius. Truly! So utterly captivating emotionally-I hope you write and share more with us someday soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Oh, god. This is too good. I've already read it four times and it never ceases to amaze me. Won't you write some more? You are my favorite fanfiction writer and I'm always looking for something like "Venetian Blinds" in every other fanfiction I read. I Hope season three gives you more inspiration to write some more amazing stories.
Triskele chapter 17 . 1/28/2015
You really are my favourite writer on here. I can endlessly re - read your work. Thank you and please write more.
lavidavause chapter 17 . 11/24/2014
This story came recommended to me by tothebarricades and I will have to thank her profusely! This story is one of the first to ever grab ahold of me emotionally. The way you write Alex and Piper as evolved but still damaged from their past is truly incredible. My heart aches but in a good way. What an ending- real! You have my utmost respect!
aurorawinter chapter 17 . 11/21/2014
I must admit I have doubts at the beginning, that I won't be reading this after just one chapter. That doubt was unreasonable. The depth of the characters' insight is delightful. It makes the story rich and emotional. You wrote this so beautiful that I really think you probably should help Jenji Kohan. LOL! Anyway, it's a great piece and I love this very much!
Mariliaom chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
This is awesome. I love all of your stories. Love your writing.
VillageVoice412 chapter 17 . 8/30/2014
Be spent the past few days reading this story from beginning to end and I love it. I love how it is Alex who was hesitant where I find the tendency is to have Piper in that role. I loved all the internal dialogue and really seeing I to the characters heads and seeing their thoughts and motivations towards certain things. Loved that even through everything Alex eventually let Piper in.
CharrisseK chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
What an awesome fanfic! Thank You.
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 17 . 7/29/2014
You have written something quite outstanding. So atmospheric and very realistic. I am smitten. Well done you. the end
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
I dissolved with this chapter...one to go...i wish there were more.
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
this is living...not like prision...escatly...so good