Reviews for Venetian Blinds
Triskele chapter 17 . 1/28
You really are my favourite writer on here. I can endlessly re - read your work. Thank you and please write more.
Katiespeak21 chapter 17 . 11/24/2014
This story came recommended to me by tothebarricades and I will have to thank her profusely! This story is one of the first to ever grab ahold of me emotionally. The way you write Alex and Piper as evolved but still damaged from their past is truly incredible. My heart aches but in a good way. What an ending- real! You have my utmost respect!
aurorawinter chapter 17 . 11/21/2014
I must admit I have doubts at the beginning, that I won't be reading this after just one chapter. That doubt was unreasonable. The depth of the characters' insight is delightful. It makes the story rich and emotional. You wrote this so beautiful that I really think you probably should help Jenji Kohan. LOL! Anyway, it's a great piece and I love this very much!
Mariliaom chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
This is awesome. I love all of your stories. Love your writing.
VillageVoice412 chapter 17 . 8/30/2014
Be spent the past few days reading this story from beginning to end and I love it. I love how it is Alex who was hesitant where I find the tendency is to have Piper in that role. I loved all the internal dialogue and really seeing I to the characters heads and seeing their thoughts and motivations towards certain things. Loved that even through everything Alex eventually let Piper in.
CharrisseK chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
What an awesome fanfic! Thank You.
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 17 . 7/29/2014
You have written something quite outstanding. So atmospheric and very realistic. I am smitten. Well done you. the end
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
I dissolved with this chapter...one to go...i wish there were more.
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 15 . 7/29/2014
this is living...not like prision...escatly...so good
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 14 . 7/28/2014
And she clambered through the open window...love it.
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
I have not been giving each chapter a detailed review, but I would like to say that you have an uncanny insight into Alex and Piper and it is a beautifully written story about the vulnerability, building walls, tearing them down and then starting to live again...Well done.
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
Piper knew that she was toast/ love it. great chapter
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 11 . 7/28/2014
Almost too much...a bit teary with this chapter. brilliant writing
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
You are one good writer...
K-5-6- the one and only A chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
I have tears with this chapter...so good.