Reviews for Distant Reminders
animeexpressions201 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
You are splendid at wrighting! I can't wait to see chapter 2!

- animeexpressions201
Searon chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
I like the story, it good
Concerned User chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Hello all. I have been informed that is deleting Choose Your Own Adventure (CYOA) and Self Insertation stories. I have sent an e-mail asking for a reason why they are doing this. If you have any questions about what this is about, send an e-mail to me at: . Put "question" in the subject box. I will be more than happy to tell you what is going on. Drastic needs calls for drastic measures.
Lauval chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
*sigh* It seems I can't get enough of reading all the writings you have posted on here. They draw me in indefinitely. I keep coming back for more. You have a unique gift with words and submitting them to the audience. As usual, this was yet another very well written and descriptive piece of work. I hope you continue on with writing cause you truly have the potential for it.
MysticSorceror chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Very descriptive, you really put your mind into making this what it is, I hope you continue writing because I love your work and want to see more spring up. I hope you dont get writers block cause that would really bite since you produce such wonderful pieces of literature
Evanescence chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Wow... you're an excellent writer, and none of your words even stumble (something which is hard to find these days). I'm very impressed. o.O Keep writing!
Angel Fujin chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
I love this *sniffle* this is going on my favs awwww.
Hustler One chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
one word: WOW. that was amazing. everything was described with poetic grace and.. and.. i cant describe it. it's that good. wow. i wish i had your talent.. haha.. WOW. makes me wanna cry it's so good.. haha keep it up, hope to see more from you...

~hustler one
White Arab chapter 1 . 12/23/2001
This is really good! write more and I'll read it! You're very good at capturing the image in words. I wish I could write like that. When I read it, I have a clear picture in my mind, and not many books or storys have that quality. keep writing!
a1boogz chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
Nice visual.
Crisis Haylo chapter 1 . 12/22/2000
:sniffles:: It's really beautiful I hope you would write more fanfics _
Dragon Trainer chapter 1 . 9/13/2000
Nice retelling, but I was kind of hoping for more. Like an explaination for why the hero's let people think of them as being died, and why Delita kill his wife. These are the questions I thought you were going to answer.
Lena chapter 1 . 7/1/2000
::sniff:: very good..but sad!
Whatzit chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Cool! I really like it!
Articuno chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
*sniff* I don't know if it was supposed to, but it made me feel like crying. Take that as a compliment, cuz it means I really got into it. Not many stories can do that! Great job!