Reviews for The Ones That Comprise Tenses
Caskettlover always41319 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Frickin trees need to stop getting in my way... I've NEVER cried so mich in one night... And then I go on a spree of your stories and I'm a blubbering mess. GAH. Perfect. That's what you are. Perfect. Just like this.
Marislea chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Aw, liked that a lot! Such a cute piece :)
Lord of Kavaka chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Nice. I liked this look into how they could discuss being each other's "One."
CharacterDriven chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This is sweet.
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I would wait! Their relationship has come so far in between.

Amazing story! I think this is your best Castle fic yet:D I love it. Not to fluffy but not too heavy!
RadsGirl17 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
whaaaaaaaaat?! have you not seen some of the latest episodes? thats crazy! the belly of the beast was quite a good episode. but disciple ( an episode earlier in the season) is quite a good episode too. Those two are quite good episodes to watch if you do decide to skip a few episodes haha
lb chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
good job. definitely wait and enjoy them in order of air date.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Great!
closingdoors chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Regarding your A/N: Don't skip the eps. The end of s5 is kinda lame, but you'd miss out on sooooo much skipping to 6x17.

Anyway. Just wow. I didn't know what to expect from the summary, but I thought I would give it a try anyway, and I am really glad I read this. It's wonderful. Love this.
FuelDH206 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Great story! Can't wait for more and I say dive right into what you want to write!
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Loved this. Nice job
LibbyAnn74 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I like them all in order. My daughter just started watching and we watched from 1x1 through the present eps. It's just more meaningful. You will be caught up so soon! Thanks for the great story!
gardengnomeii chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Comment on the authors note. do not skip up to belly of the beast. A few of the eps don't matter, but on the whole the characterization of both becket and castle is best seen in order.

and most of the belly post ep fics are not touching my imagination, even as the titles and summaries do.
SOPPNATION chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
WATCH IT, IT'LL BE SO WORTH IT! I PROMISE! LOVE THE STORY TO!
Awahili chapter 1 . 3/5/2014