Reviews for Of Epic Proportions
Bob chapter 23 . 8/16
You promised an update within six months...
I still hold hope.
ChildoftheMultiverse chapter 9 . 7/19
Look. No offense to your character, but so far she hasn’t done shit. I mean she has had probably three awesome Titan killing moments tops. Plus she barely remembers the characters or special moments, at least until the very last moment. All I noticed was the emphasis on possible romance with Armin or Marco. Couldn’t you give her some sort of super power, like super strength or some shit. Honestly. I don’t mean to shit all over your story, but to me this is more of an OC romance than a self insert.
haejhog chapter 10 . 7/5
Honestly it’s getting pretty irritating. What is the point of having this knowledge if she doesn’t use it. It’s going exactly the same as canon and is just a copy of it but with Dani. Good idea but not executed well.
Killer-Kog chapter 3 . 5/30
Finally you're character has done what she should have done from the start. Realize she was smart, and if she wants to survive, she has to think. I have good feelings about the rest of the story if this realization sticks.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 23 . 4/3
Love the story though the only part I hated about this was that it feels nothing but a rehash of canon.

It's like she hasn't done anything but retrieve the dead bodies and being an extra main character.
Jenny chapter 21 . 2/11
Wish that Dani would use her knowledge of the show more! and that she interacted more with Levi lol otherwise I like your writing a lot, wish you'd come back to finish this
Emma chapter 13 . 2/1
I'll reiterate: What is the point of foreknowledge, or at lest hints of it, if she doesn't use it? If nothing happens? Absolutely nothing has changed from the anime. I at least thought Marco would survive, or maybe she would have contributed in some way, but I guess not. It could be argued that she saved Connie, but he survived in the anime too, so the point is moot. While well written with interesting new character interactions, it would be even better if she made a tangible difference. I'm a sucker and used to being let down, so I'll read a couple more chapters encase something happens.
emma chapter 7 . 2/1
Whats the point of having all of this foreknowledge if nothing is going to change? The only times she remembers or uses her foreknowledge is inconsequential. I came here to read something new, not a repeat of the series with an extra character, so I hope that changes.
Ya know ur oc is really crazy insane..i mean in a good way...she knows the titans are coming today and will be killing a lot of i mean a lot of people and she can still relax and joke around with friends.. such nerves...such calmness... really admirable! if anyone in her place , they would be panicking...such admirable spirit... she doesnt even need to try to prevent the attack..she can easily overcome anything coming her way... i really admire her.. really!
Fish57 chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
thank you for being the first actual fanfic writer to consider the fact that no babies cannot see right after birth.
tanithlipsky chapter 23 . 10/8/2017
very good
Guest chapter 23 . 9/17/2017
This fanfic is awesome but i do have one problem like most others...
DANIS. MEMORY. The way you worked her out with the whole living a new life forgetting the old premise is great and realistically yeah people who have spent a decade in another world/body would start to forget things. But girl, do u not realise the POWER of the info you have?! You'd think to write it down somewhere ya know? It went from a unique premise to a completr liability to the point where at some moments i really started to hate Dani! BUT. Its alright. Idk if its a lost cause now but you still have plenty of material for character development. c:
Guest chapter 18 . 9/4/2017
What a waste of such an amazing OC/Premise of a fanfic...how could you just go 23 chappys deep right around where the dope shit starts happening and then poof. Inactive for two years
Guest chapter 23 . 9/4/2017
I'm probably not the first one to comment/complain about this... But your OC's memory utterly shit other than that the fanfic is good just the memory bit of your OC that needs to be improved in my opinion.
Ahriie chapter 23 . 8/22/2017
I Really like Yours Story. Sad that you were never able to finish it.