Reviews for Alive But Barely Breathing
southerngrammy chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
Great story. Nice having Kate work through this nightmare experience. We should have got this in the episode.
dopeysac chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Went through all five chapters! How I wish I could have seen it all. Nice job.
Lydian Stone chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
This is a natural continuation of the ep, in character and the aftermath I wish we could have seen. You touched on the emotional fallout perfectly.
naomi.e.rodgers chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Last chapter :((

but it's a GREAT & SWEET ending ;)

this chapter for me, it's like you describe them from season 1 to 4,
Kate with her stubborn, drowning in rabbit hole a.k.a her mother's case,
but there he is, Castle, the one who help her from the hole, bring the light to her life.

I love you keep the character in track;
Castle : Always be there for her.
Beckett : she took a "break", like she did now.

thank you for this story!
RRC14 chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
This was incredible. Such a beautiful, real, and enchanting story. Thank you for sharing your gifts with the rest of us! Love you. Keep up the incredible work.

SJ
Guest chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
Nice story!
KateCastle23 chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Awesome story! Great job. :)
conservativegirl chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Awesome chapter! I love how Castle is teaching her to live again :)
dandan22207231 chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
Christina, this is a good ending to a great story, and I enjoyed it very much. I love your including the fact that Kate doesn't love smorlettes (I dont see how anyone could), and It shows that she still has that 'independence' that sometimes gives Castle fits, or sometimes makes him love her even more. But you can't miss that significant love that Castle shows in this chapter by getting breakfast, and by getting Kate to realize that she really did need the time off, and that Gates was correct in telling her to take some time off-this of course isn't the first time Castle has gotten Kate to change and not go pell-mell into the brink regarding her Mom's murder. She sees that now, and this time it was easier. You did a great job, and you ended it very appropriately! 'It'll just take some time' was a great way to end the story. Congrats!
lv2bnsb1 chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
GREAT chapter! This one totally worked for me! BTW - it'll be Caste's revenge if her pregnancy cravings end up being the ingredients in a smorlette! No one but him makes it - so he'll have to get up in the middle of the night, or run home to make one and bring it to her at work! (snicker)
southerngirl1 chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
Great story - glad she was willing to listen to Rick...
firerosedreamer67 chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
A sweet ending, them together life to look forward to...
Manxkid chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
Perfect after story - I felt them speaking the words as though I was watching them
Manxkid chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Arrrhh! so sweet
Manxkid chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
Even more tender and soul searchingly beautiful