Reviews for No Grace from which to Fall
evildead96 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This was superb! I loved Peloquin in Nightbreed.
fl0aty chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
swet.

I love me some 'Cabal', this rocks muchly.
NightmareFX chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Clive Barker is my hero, and Peloquin happens to be one of my favorite members of the Breed.

And this story is now one of my favorites!

Ah, so good! So well written, so true! I shall go see if you have more, and I hope you do! If not...you should, because you rock!

Mally
shortnsweet057 chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Peloquin,M! even if he does eat raw meat. hehehe

I loved when he took the Pin and shoved it into his pectoral muscle. I sure would like to feel that chest.

hehehe I've said it once, and I'll say it again, I know I'm Demented, but hay that's me.

I realy like this story, would like to see more of this from you.

Very well written.
Gemma chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
brilliant peloquin is my favorite nightbreed!
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
It is so awesome to find obscure fanfic. Peloquin was a fave of mine. That and Shassasse (I know thats spelled wrong)
DkPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Glad to see you put this back up. There's so much that the novel and the movie left open, it begs for lots of wonderful stories to be told.

More, please. ;-)
E. Griffin chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
WHEEEEEE! Another Nightbreed, AND Pelequin! I was excited enough to find that first Nightbreed fic on here, but you also have one with my favourite character *huggles Pelequin* and may I say it was PERFECTLY in character. Just the way I would imagine Pelequin to be like. Wonderful writing style too, very talented. But enough of my ranting! _