Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
Saphire3654 chapter 3 . 10/18
Okay I LOVE OLICITY and i am a trouper but this is just AMAZING! Oh my, you have to write another. I secretly love Slade and Felicity is my favourite girl so even though i'm an Olicity fan, i am loving this! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 7/21/2014
nrdhrd3 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Excellent chapter!
ApekshaStar chapter 17 . 5/13/2014
Okay, first of all, I would like to tell you that I was reading this story in my mobile and I SO cannot review in it cause it really very old and it just doesn't let me review! I mean, I can type the review but it just doesn't get posted! Okay, coming back to the actual point, I was SO hooked up by your story that I read it in my mobile, logged on in my laptop and then proceeded to write this ridiculously long review without actually going anywhere... :P
But I HAVE to tell you, this story is brilliant! You know, I immediately checked your page to see if there was a sequel! I really do hope you write a sequel! As soon as I realized that Sladicity were having a daughter, this scene just flashed into my mind - Slade walking with a small dark haired girl who just won't stop talking, telling him about her day and how she had painted a picture that week or how her best friend was so mean to her or how her Joe had tried to teach her baseball or something! She just keeps talking and he just keeps listening to his precious daughter talk. And then he squats down to kiss his daughter and she rubs her cheek complaining how his beard pokes her which earns her a guttural very Slade-Wilson type sexy laugh!
Anyway, I want to thank you SO much for writing this story! It was a real pleasure reading it - it was perfectly balanced and none of the characters acted OOC (Out Of Character)!

PS: I couldn't help but notice that you had written a Klaus/Hayley story... I was wondering, do you ship them? I mean, of course you ship them, that's why you are writing a story about them! I have never spoken with a Klayley shipper before given that I am die-hard Klaroline shipper myself! So... If I'm not being intrusive, I just wanted to ask, have you watched TVD before the Originals?

If you haven't and your schedule allows it, I really recommend it! For us TVDers, its actually very painful to watch the original family to be so... Pathetic? I don't know... I mean, I am NOT criticizing their show or anything! Even I watch the Originals and I'm really excited to watch JoMo... You know, if you ever crave a more dignified-royalty-unbeatable-unkillable and POWERFUL original family who cannot be beaten by anyone (because they are just so damn cunning) with one of my favorite Original brothers Kol, you really have to watch it! And not to be biased or anything, but Klaroline really is epic! I'm really not going to breach on the subject because TO fandom hater Klaroliners (or so I have been told).

But if you have already watched TVD, are you an anti-Klaroliner or anti-Caroliner? I just wanted to know... I mean its okay if you are an anti person and its really okay if you do not want to reply to this really long review but if you have not watched TVD, here is a little reaction of a person who was watching TO and then watched TVD just to know the original family better... I hope you atleast read this feedback if you don't watch TVD... uHFJ5rXDZP

I hope you read it... Just remove the empty spaces... Okay bye! Please let me know even if you don't give a crap about TVD!
avhogan27 chapter 17 . 5/1/2014
I LOVED this story. As much as I believe Oliver and Felicity are endgame, it's not the right time for them. To alleviate my agony, I've been reading lots of fic where Felicity is with anyone other than Oliver. It was so lovely to see her shine her light on Slade like she's done for Oliver. I also loved Sara in this story, and I loved that she and Felicity are such close friends. Great job!
The Not Normal One chapter 17 . 4/27/2014
Okay ... so firstly I am not a Sladicity fan ! not at all ! when I started reading this fic I hadn't noticed the pairing of Sad an Felicity. it wasn't until the 4th chapter or so when the BBB mess happened, I looked at the fic info again and saw the pairing. but I was already so hooked by hen that I had to keep reading. so after 6 hours from when I started reading this, I just wanted to say that I am glad I read it. and though I will always be an Olicity shipper, this wasn't so bad.

I really liked the whole thing :)
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 17 . 4/18/2014
This was a very well written story. I'm just surprised Quetin and Laurel weren't invited for the wedding. I'm always a little indignant on Thea's behalf about how everyone lies to her, can't wait for Malcolm to show up, reveal her parentage and make her a fighter.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
I love all the Sara x Slade interactions in your story, after Felicity & Slade time together, those are my favroite scenes!
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
LOVE THIS STORY! tho style of sladicity story is one of my favorites in the fandom, and i am sooooo happy that there is one like this out there :)
Tessa chapter 17 . 4/10/2014
Hi, I loved this when it was a little one shot. I have adored this tale throughout the rest of the chapters too. Thank you for writing Slades Redemption in this way xx
Sladicityfan chapter 17 . 4/10/2014
Make another Sladicity story! AWESOME job as well!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
THis story suck so much . the occ in the main character is such at turn off , Felicity never will do something like this, the way you turn her into a freaking MAry sue in the entire story is so awful . keep the canon charater in character
moemish1 chapter 17 . 4/9/2014
I loved ever so sad tho. It was the best I've read.
justvisiting80 chapter 17 . 4/9/2014
OH! ROSE! Yes, of COURSE! :)

Like I said - I'm going to miss these two so much. Felicity and Slade made me so happy!
justvisiting80 chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
Happy birthday to me! Yes, yes, yes, I love how you handled this chapter. First of all, the Slade/Oliver stand-off-truce was great dialogue. I couldn't NOT hear "I'd be your reaper" in Slade's raspy Aussie accent! And the interactions between Anatoli and Moira were really right. Tense, mutual admiration... Yup. But mostly I think Sarah wins this chapter. Don't you?