Reviews for Viridi's Domain
messi chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
I love kid icarus just make more piridi
Nausikas Universe chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Veeery cute story! Theyre just too adorable!
allen Vth chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I like the childlike presence this story has. It's so nice, simple, yet shows realistic emotions.
Imperator Justinian chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
You have no need to worry about your character: I have to say that you've kept close enough to the game that I can see this being cut content from it. I have to say I love all the research you've done for this story, and the effort you put into keeping it within the realm of canon, and the fact that you've kept so close to their canon personalities is just another feather in your hat.

I particularly like how you've managed to get the nuances of Pit and Viridi's relationship down near perfectly; Viridi's a bit overconfident, and well meaning even if she doesn't want to admit it, but still flustered easily enough. Pit just wants a new friend and to make Viridi less lonely in his usual, upbeat manner, and manages to stick his foot in his mouth on multiple occasions, and though they have their disagreements, the two still manage to gel together quite well.

Arlon and Phosphora's inclusions were also another plus; though I think Phosphora could have been a bit more animated, you managed to capture Arlon's mannerisms down to a mark, and their banter really complimented Viridi and Pit's dialogue perfectly. Overall, this was a really good one-shot and an enjoyable read.
Sleepwalker48 chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
I think you did an excellent job in keeping everyone in character! It was especially enlightening having different characters interact in a way you don't see while playing the game; I.e., Phosphora with Arlon, or Cragalanche with Pit when he's in the company of people who can "translate" for him. That "solid" joke made me laugh out loud, btw. Perfect KIU humor! Great job!
I completely agree with you in the Skyworld bit you said at the end. Her staying at the Overworld, away from all of the gods, wouldn't make much sense. I like the little amount of description you added there with Viridi's Temple, too. Quite illuminating.
Anyway, on the actual point of your fic: I felt like the whole story in Viridi's POV was cute but redundant. Especially since it didn't really go anywhere. Her moments of flustered-ness was cute the first time, but maybe not the third or fourth time. But it looks as if Viridi could take some lessons from Cupid (cough THE CHAOS MARK cough cough)
I liked reading about Pit in this fic, but I kept on getting confused on whose POV the story was switching to. First it was Pits thoguhts...then Viridi's? Minor details, in light of the whole thing, really.
The story was really enjoyable! I liked seeing Pit act with a sort of maturity towards knowing that Viridi may like him that you don't really get to see in the game. I loved it when he patted her on the head...and her trying to figure out what it all meant!
Nicholas chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
It's fine.
BetterTitles chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Is this a one sho? Cuz I'm hoping it's not... :D

BetterTitles
sir Ethan of skyrim chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Love it its great and cute I love how it used pits normal qualitys and made it even more awesome one thing though can you make more it my birthday coming up and this would be a great gift sincerely Ethan of Skyrim
gaffro chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Brilliant story. I think you should make this an actual story (or atleast have another chapter.) I think the characters were perfect.
The Humanoid Cat Angel chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This was soooo cute! I loved it! Hope you'll do more if you feel like it.
TDDolphin chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This story was really good. After finally playing through Kid Icarus: Uprising recently, this series has become one of my favorite Nintendo franchises. A big reason for that is because of the characters. Pit and Viridi are among my favorites from the game, and I can say you definitely kept them in character. Viridi is shown as confident in her abilities with a bit of a short-temper, and Pit's just a nice and naïve as in the game. His realization about how cute Viridi is was... cute, and Viridi blushing and stammering about his complements toward her were also cute. Every interaction between the two was handled well, and the ending is just funny. Nice job, Phosphora. I'm glad you and Arlon were in this too.

Great job on this one-shot. You've earned a fav :)
Dario Flaman chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
This was SO cute and funny!It's PERFECT!XDD..Is this really just an oneshot?Man..too bad!I was looking forward to new chapters about Pit and Viridi having fun,playing games..well,This was perfect either way!Thx for the story!:D
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Awesome job! Very well done.

I wish there could be another, but regardless, superb!
ShadmeTheAngel chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
'Naww! This is quite adorable! I think you did an excellent job with the environment, the dialogue, and the characters. I like the hinting of romance in this; honestly, I dislike when people go overboard with love. :3
AnimeVulpaGirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I like it! It's a cute story!