Reviews for The Cooper Hofstadter Replacement Theorem
If they’re in California, how is Penny in a Broadway (NYC) show? Also, British grammar in an American series.
Bookworm1611 chapter 9 . 3/17
Reminds me of Sherlock!
zafnak chapter 23 . 11/14/2019
Considering Leonard smoked it in a joint, that usually means the heroin was mixed with marijuana. He'd have to take more than a single hit to have a near lethal amount in his bloodstream, and somehow I doubt Len's allergies and asthma could withstand that much smoking LOL.
zafnak chapter 6 . 11/10/2019
So Amy's questions echo those form when she played D&D with the gang and Howard basically humiliated her and Sheldon. And Sheldon's answer was pure Sheldon.

But Amy, come on! BURT of all people!
zafnak chapter 5 . 11/10/2019
There really isn't *winning* in D&D, not like in other games. Well, I suppose if you overcome everything the DM throws at you (and if I recall Howard is often the DM) then maybe it could be seen as winning/beating Howard. And Sheldon probably would see it that way.

Also...why do I get the horrible feeling Penny and Amy are going to end up in bed making out with each other? The things Amy is saying, how she was faking being drunk, how she wanted Penny to get plastered... it would be easy for it to happen and then be all "it was all the booze".

I am almost afraid to read the next chapter LOL
Guest chapter 10 . 9/23/2019
I love that you made a house md reference
Guest chapter 9 . 6/30/2019
I definitely caught that Sherlock reference! Well written! Thank you :)
Dark Moon Riseing chapter 15 . 3/22/2019
...nice knight tail nod
Kat Morgan chapter 10 . 2/2/2019
Good fic! I’m enjoying reading it and the dynamic between your Sheldon and your Penny. They are one of my favorite should have been pairings. By the way, are you British? It’s only that Americans cook on a stove, not a hob, and when I looked it up, it was said ito be a British term. Also, just as an FYI, you don’t win or lose at Dungeons and Dragons. I only know this because for years my husband has mocked me for asking if he won when he came home from role playing. Apparently, role playing is cooperative, and you can have a good campaign or a bad one, but individuals don’t win or lose. However, they can die, but when they do they roll themselves up a new character to play. This is all secondhand information as I don’t play myself, but after twenty years of marriage to a nerd you pick up a thing or two. Thank you for sharing!
DaWnSpRiDe chapter 14 . 12/11/2018
I love the little joe to FRIENDS in the kids scene! This story is great so far, can’t wait to see where it goes
Erik's Rose chapter 29 . 11/30/2018
Yey! Frasier references!
Erik's Rose chapter 28 . 11/30/2018
You make me all happy and relieved Penny and Sheldon get back together then you punch me firmly in the gut with poor Naiya. (and yes, I noticed both the Friends and Bridget Jones referencres, if there was something ele I didn't spot it)
Erik's Rose chapter 25 . 11/29/2018
I am so glad I didn't read this before it was finished! I see you are a Friends fan.
Trin chapter 26 . 6/12/2017
You watch Friends dont ya? XD. Love the reference
Nope chapter 5 . 4/29/2017
Nobody "wins" at D and D.