Reviews for Sword Art Kingdom II: Dimensional Bonds
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Marine Shovel
Neo Deadmau5 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
This story is very good. Keep up with an awesome idea
Greymangames chapter 32 . 6/19/2016
Come on! No captain falcon!? BLASPHAMY!

Heh, sorry. Got a bit worked up there.
Great fan-M chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Way past cool story, dude!XD Just like the other one.
Joeclone chapter 35 . 2/20/2016
Great finale! I did change a music track to cue though. For Link's Theme, I chose Hyrule Field 1 from Hyrule Warriors.
kalakauai chapter 31 . 1/25/2016
How is it possible for Kirito to Sense the Chaos Emerald? Could it have something to do with the Darkness or something?
weasel AKA boundedsumo chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
oh so that's how they get to non Disney worlds like FFIII
Guest chapter 27 . 8/20/2015
Hey, any chance for a drawing of The Realm of Arrival at deviantart? I'm having a little trouble imagining how the world looks like.
AC chapter 32 . 7/31/2015
I really like this chapter, although in the exhibition match I really loved the battle between Sora and Erza, but a thought just came into my head. What if it was Sora vs Natsu vs Kenichi, THAT WOULD'VE BE AMOSOME! It would be like Goku vs Luffy vs Toriko, like a ultimate tie. This is just a what if.
SoulNinjas chapter 18 . 5/3/2015
Aww but the crazy mad Naruto kyuubi mode was the awesome part of the show(a favorite of mine in the Naruto anime) would have made it more funny to see the keyblader's faces when they see why the Akatsuki wanted the Tailed beasts so badly for their goals(heartless would look tame compare to what Naruto would do XD)...It funny how I recognize a lot of the animes/games that was shown so far at this point but the Pretty Cures(bad name for a group in my opinion) ones sounds like the Sailor Moon series bcz of the talking cats. Maybe blue exorcist, Dgrayman, or DNAngel worlds(I think that one would cause some minor confusion for Sora's crew with Dark/Daisuke situation...poor Daisuke bcz of Dark thieving problem XD) would make a great adventure for them. Actually DNAngel would make a great world to go to bcz of the magic problems they have...hmm ideas for me to think about late I guess.. though for the pokemon dungeon I thought Kirito more of a absol then a sneasle(I think I spelt it wrong again XP)...Still awesome story so far.
guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
I always get a kick out of the Sora and Yui moments, their big brother and little sister relationship is cute.
XMinerCobra chapter 29 . 3/2/2015
Maybe you should add more variety in the worlds you do,like from games, to anime, to cartoons. Sounds like a challenge
XMinerCobra chapter 36 . 2/17/2015
MADOKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, IMMA GO FANBOY, FOREVER NOW
sorarocks531 chapter 23 . 2/1/2015
Is the Chaos Kin a real monster from Kid Icarus? Or is it inspired by Belum from Legend of Zelda phantom hourglass?
Guest chapter 35 . 1/17/2015
This...chapter...was...INCREDIBLE! Especially the bits with the Army of Light! I felt like was watching the opening to Dissidia Final Fantasy, the invasion of Hollow Bastion, the RWBY episode "Breach", the Teen Titans episode "Titans Together", and The Great Invasion in The Subspace Emissary all at once! Okay, somebody make that into an AMV, please! I would, but I don't know how!

On top of that, VERY few typos, a great blend of action, heartwarming, humor, drama, and a crowning moment of awesome for just about everyone involved! *sigh* This chapter was like gobbling down the most satisfying dessert in existence! And I seriously hope you write an omake where, despite it technically being impossible, everyone involved in fighting against Oberon in the end gets together for one heck of a celebration! Seriously, despite them only fighting alongside each other here, so many of these characters sparked such great chemistry with each! Heck, I'd love to see Natsu and Happy try to out-eat Luffy, for example! So much potential!

Anyway, looks like I have one more chapter to read before I can start Final Mix, and I know that that's going to be one awesome read! Oh yeah!