Reviews for Adventures of the Dovahkiin: A Midnight Surprise!
Paul Garros chapter 1 . 10/12/2018
well, I didn't expect THAT.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2018
Bugger me... now I feel guilty about my mass adventuring and spelunking ect , while leaving my Skyrim family nestled away in Lakeview Manor. .. least I felt this way before and tend to hold off on making the family unit while questlines are open. T_T

... least I never hire a bard.. don't trust em.
keller.blair1 chapter 1 . 5/27/2018
She is kind of ungrateful
acherus01 chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
"Romance/family" isnt exactly the words i would use to describe your story, "Tragedy/Family" would fit much better...
yungjeezy chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, she had no chill hahaha Dovakhin fcked up
DakoDarkAxe chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Holy crap. This is actually one of the very few skyrim fanfictions that i have read. I do hope you create a new one.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Ouch! That was a harsh gathering. Well written fic.
DarkKing009 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
good
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I truly wish you would write an actual story containing both this and A Good Death. They are very well written.

Magnificent job with such an enthralling character. Please please please please write more of him and his troubles. Trouble on the path to face Alduin, and the troubles it brings to his home.
CJ-T-Bone chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Somehow i find this very easy to imagine. I'm picturing a massive guy with huge muscles being told off by the small Ysolda.

On the other hand, there is a message in there that's a little too close to my life for the story to be funny. But i still smiled and i enjoyed it. :)
Nice job.
Countess of Monleigh chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Ouch! Poor Dovakhiin, being scolded for just doing what he does. Personally I never liked Isolda but my Khajiit character did. Lol. Its a really well written story overall. Thank you for writing it!

CoM
Cloudy09 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Nice one as always Mr. commandocucumber!
Frankly, I think the marriage option in Skyrim is very empty. Really, the only thing your spouse amounts to is as free gold and a status buff.
It would have been nice if Bethesda had decided on expanding on it. Then again, I suppose that's what the modding community is there for. To pick up Bethesda's slack. Don't get me wrong, I love TES and Fallout games. But sometimes it seems to me that the games themselves are not quite finished, lacking content maybe? Haa... never mind.

Anyway, good read.
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I like it. I like they way you let the Dovahkiin speak - kind of older style.
And I agree. We neglect our families way too much
theonlydudeonfanfiction chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Dawwwww :( I just wanna see them make up
Good story btw I'm excited to see new chapters
Night's Beloved chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
*Whistles softly* Wow... I've always wondered what the spouse felt like being trapped in their home while the Dovahkiin wanders around Skyrim. You've given that an excellent voice. A man that can slay dragons and- after a trip to a certain DLC- even tame them struggles with what's waiting for him at home. Must be frustrating to be able to do what he can and yet not be able to force his way with his wife without being an ogre.