Reviews for A Matter of Time
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Loved this piece!
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
This is so sad, but it's exactly how I see Clementine's thought processes too. The hope that she could see Christa again. Wanting to be close to Kenny because it's like having a piece of Lee back again, and soothes her survivor's guilt a little, but worrying that he's still explosive, and all the old tensions could return. Then there's the growing bond with Luke. I get this horrible feeling like she might have to choose between them by the end of season 2.

I really enjoyed this, it gives a wonderful insight into Clem's darkened personality from season 1 to 2, and how events have impacted on her psyche.
sleath56 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Poignant and gripping. I think you really delved into Clementine's thoughts quite well. Bravo.
This is actually non-spoilerishly harsher in hindsight now that Episode 3 is released.
Tigereyes45 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
This is a very good story and even more so considering it is your first Walking Dead fanfiction. I think that if you continue to write like this you could make the story a chapter story instead of a one-shot.
Jai Rose chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Awwwww, :( Poor dearies
seniorcopycat chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Short but very good
jimparsonsisgawd chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This was so good!

aaaaaaah I have so many emotions so far into the game, dude. Like...don't kill me, but I really didn't like Kenny all that much during the first season. Don't get me wrong, it was really hard to be Kenny, what with Katjaa and Duck and then needing to take Ben out (I didn't buy his sass-talk about Ben, I may be biased since I liked Ben but I really think in the end Kenny cared about him), but seeing Kenny come back in this episode I was so happy. It was a surprise. And now after what George/Carver said I'm pretty much just creeped out by everyone in the new group. Apart from Nick.

Anyways, this was really good! I like how you really went into her thoughts about the future, and how everything could and would go. Don't doubt yourself, this was really good! :)
WritingWolf14 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Aw! Great story! I love it! I played the walking dead season two and I was so shocked you found Kenny again! I was so happy I cried! And then you see Bonnie again and what a shock! She was with Carver! I can't wait for the next episode!
Ayuka86 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Aww man, the feels. I just finished playing this episode and wow. I didn't make the same decisions, but I can see how this could have definitely happened. The more I think about it, the more I - like Clem- miss Lee. But he's such a part of her. It's bittersweet really.
leafs nation chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I loved this! You did a great job setting the tone - it would definitely be a little odd for Clem to see Kenny again after so long! When I watched videos of episode 2, I kinda got the feeling that Kenny was stifling his feelings the whole time, and I don't know why but it felt weird seeing him with Sarita. Idk maybe it's just me :) And who would've thought it'd be so hard just to pick who to sit with at the dinner table, geez!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I like it. Nice introspection for Clem, I love how you tied current events to the Lilly vs Kenny conflict back in season one.
Paladin of Farore chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Fantastic introspecction into these scenes.
Though it hearts my heart to see Clem so cynical. Can't blame her, but God I wish she still had Lee
Michael7123 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
You did a really good job with this. I hope to see more of your writing.