Reviews for Rise
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! :)

all of them
Star Warp chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Wow, I'm gonna have to say that thse fan fics are my favorite so far out of anyone else's! Once again, you did an awesome job, and I so wish there were more, lol!

God bless! :D
Star Warp chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
Lovin it so far, especially with Knock Out being involved like this (I so enjoyed his and Rachet's little fight, lol) cause KO is actually my favorite Transformers Prime character. :)
You're doing great!
BookLovingPersonR.B.L chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
OMG I love Knock Out! He is too funny XD
Femmeraptor220 chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
N-ice. I've read the series and it IS good. Just one question, will there still be a sequel or does it end at Predacons Rising? Cause I really want attend Smokescreen and Skye's wedding.
Savvy Orion chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Wheelie: So...that's it? Well at least there is more to come. Great chap to end the story. Me and S.O will be waiting for more to come. And wow... S.O wasn't kidding. Your love for KO is real deep. At least he gots a femme. Sorta. Slag I'm way behind here. Lucyi: No kidding. Wheelie: And who invited her here? S.O: Me and be nice to her Wheel. Well like Wheelie said neat way of ending this fanfic. Actually scratch that. Tis was awesome and in way kinda left the wanting of reading more on the next one. I love the way you put drama and such feels in these chaps. Though I will never understand why I somehow end up in tears when it comes to the more dramatic parts. And Yay! Skye and Smokey are getting married! Finally, Smokey meched up and asked. Can't wait for the wedding. Energon/normal cookies for everyone. Whoo! And glad that Flareup and Predaking found their children. Its always wonderful when you reunite with friends and family. I must say I am very impress with the telling of KO's past. It definitely makes sense on how the reason why KO acts like he is. Mech I couldn't help but feel for KO there. Losing his lover... I don't know if I should smack that mech or hug him. Maybe both. But alas I hope they get to be reunited somehow. Agh I think its affecting me. Must not...fall.. on... their... trap. I'm still up. Have not fallen. Yay. I wasn't exactly asking for a challenge Blondie but if you insist... its on. Point true. I have read many stories where the authors would write out like that for their character but it somehow doesn't last long for them. I know pity may help to some degree but it should be mostly for the building blocks of the character. I mean that's how they end up being who they are. And you sounded alrite. I get what you meant. And it seems that you have approved Skye and Smokey to be together. You know what the tradition always say 'have the bride's creator approve first'. Well it actually doesn't says that but ya get the meaning. And yeah I read 'Imaginary'. That was unexpected of her love for horror movies but I see the reason why. Through her past telling. Wow this is just... I am at loss of words. Awesome? Amazing? Stupendous? I certainly can't wait for the next sequel. Or next story. Lovely work here. Keep up the amazing writing Dream and Blondie. Hope to read the next one soon. So does Wheelie. Savvy Orion out.
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Another awesome story finished and I gotta say, I can't wait to read what you have planned next. Keep up the good work Morgan!
Bee4ever chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Awesome ending! I loved the Flareup/ Predaking moment. It was so sweet when they found their sons!
Super Shadic chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Really looking forward to the next story knowing a lot will come from it this chappy had a lot of emotion I love! Until next time keep it cool! :)
Kristen Verne chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Oh my gosh I nearly died (the good kind)!
1. Smoke proposed!
2. Flareup and Predaking have their fam together
3. KO and Skye made up!
How could their be a more perfect chapter!?
000AccountInactive000 chapter 6 . 4/9/2014
Ah, endings. I'm normally saddened by them, but since I know there will be a sequel I'm instead happily looking forward to the future. And holy COW! Smokes and Skye! I admit, I was totally blindsided by that one. Suppose I should have seen it coming, though. They are absolutely adorable in their awkwardness. And the bit about Predaking, Flareup, Darksteel and Skylynx was awesome as well...oh, who am I kidding, this entire chapter(and story) is awesome. Thank you guys so, so much, for the entire series of Darkstorm and her family. Stellar job as always, and thank you guys again, from a very happy Sparrow.
Savvy Orion chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
A great grand of applause on this chap. Megatron finally deserted the cause and the war has now ended. Everyone is now saved by grace. Tis is sad that this story is ending so soon...but hopefully there is more to come because like always these stories are awesome to read. Love the interaction between Elita and OP. They can finally live their lives with their sparkling, no worries of destruction falling upon them. And sweet short scene with Moonracer and Dreadwing. Cute Bee/Storm scene as well. It fun to read about them whenever they have a moment. Ah Knockout. Always the one to keep his reputation up. But its nice that he is finally accepting of being an Autobot. Seriously KO its not that bad. Just ask Wheelie. And the crying... Well it was only a few tears but hey you should take that as a good sign. It means that they are feeling the emotion of the story and is move by them. So no worries. And as always I certainly do love this story and the other. I hope I get to read more of your stories. Wow you are seriously a fan of KO. I'll say that he has hit on my good list. I'm not that crazy for him but he's pretty cool. Here's another pack of energon goodie/normal goodie for the whole team. Simply following OP's orders. Yeah hope the new series are good as the last one. It would be good for KO to be in it. A little humor wouldn't hurt. And a little heads up Blondie. I can see your success to Dream work but your gonna have to work a bit more to have me fall into that category. Just to let you now. But you manage to have him in my good list so consider yourself lucky. And no worries on the tears. Happens to everyone. And yeah like I have said before you guys are master of drama and feels. It's one of the many reasons why I like this story and all the others much. Nice to have drama and all but sometimes I see no reason to add the other extreme stuff. Abuse I can see that but the others? Um not at that age yet, can't read. You definitely love to show your OCs in that direction. But its also a good thing. Its what helps them build their characters and such. I hope they enjoy the goodies. I have other flavors if they like some. Magnificent work on this story, hope this is not the end. I truly enjoy reading this. Fun to read as a bedtime story. Keep up the awesome work and the next chap. Have an awesome week. Will see next chap soon. Come prepare with tissues boxes. Just kidding. Savvy Orion out.
Bee4ever chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Awesome chappie! I hope Megatron can forgive himself and join the family! That would be awesome. He doesn't deserve to be alone, despite what he's done. That is in the past. He's seen the error of his ways. Optimus should find him and convince him to come back.
Super Shadic chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
That was quite the chapter it was amazing I really enjoyed the Bee/Storm moment so cuuuttteee! I really am looking forward to the last chapter also will there be a sequel for this story? Or is this the final ark and you want to start a new story that isn't transformers related? It doesn't matter if this is the last ark as long it's got a good ending I will be content with the it then xD lol keep up your amazing writing looking forward towards the future! ;)
Kristen Verne chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Yea! Everyone lives!
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Hey, I have an idea concerning Megs in the future, if you'd like to hear it.