Reviews for It's All His Fault!
Riv chapter 20 . 9/10/2019
I loved it, I really did. I kind of cried, so, I guarantee you that this story is emotional and wonderful and everything that Cursed Child (ugh) should have been.
Thank you for sharing this amazing work.
rainbow-hat chapter 20 . 6/7/2019
I have to admit, I think this is the best time travel Harry Potter story I have ever read on this site. Thank you so much for the enjoyable read. It was fantastic! _
EevyLynn chapter 20 . 11/7/2018
Well, that was a good story. It had a lot of REALLY cheesy moments, and the fact that everyone's names were babyfied (i.e. Freddie, Albie, Jamesie, Remmy, Siri) was quite annoying. However, the story was really good.
EevyLynn chapter 6 . 11/6/2018
Oh my god I'm crying
EevyLynn chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
Excuse you. Ravenclaws are not all boring, just Slytherins are not all evil.
HPandPJO4ever chapter 20 . 10/14/2018
I love this! It is so funny! At first, I wasn't sure, but now I am very glad that I didn't stop reading. This story is great!
lojosmom chapter 3 . 5/16/2018
I can't believe I am reading this story again! It is probably my favorite on all of FF. The kids are so funny and cute.
Chomping at the FanFic Bit chapter 20 . 5/6/2018
This was an awesome story, I totally loved all the kids and their mischievous acts. This story made me laugh and cry, and although I wish Tonks and Remus could’ve been saved too I really loved the final outcome. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story a truly emotional roller coaster.
Happy-Sad- Glad
hills chapter 1 . 3/3/2018
This fic was amazing. Excellent characterization, you gave each kid such beautiful personalities. This is frankly the cursed child we deserved, why didn’t anyone slip this to JKR instead?
madval29 chapter 20 . 3/2/2018
Haha I’m glad they didn’t change the future too drastically. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 19 . 3/2/2018
Well I’m not surprised they had to try. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 18 . 3/2/2018
Sounds like albums gets away with a lot. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 17 . 3/2/2018
So how do they solve this. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 16 . 3/2/2018
Aw. So I guess only the one change will go through. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 15 . 3/2/2018
Well there’s a lot worse things he could have gotten out of that. Great chapter!