Reviews for You Were So Real
Sara08 chapter 123 . 7/6
What an epic story...
kid of the stars chapter 108 . 2/24
First of all, you're doing so well and I cannot wait for the last chapter! I love your writing so much and I got to say, the way you have incorporated Kara and Dragan is amazing. I actually watched an episode earlier and half expected them to be in it. And second, if you watch this episode, April's face is priceless when she sees Splinter. Love you, love your writing, and I can't wait to see more!
aloneinmymindwithghosts chapter 123 . 2/26
So I don't usually post reviews as myself, I typically do guest reviews, but I really want to tell you how awesome this is. I have so much respect for you as you rewrote the entire TMNT 2012 series with added OCs. That must take so much patience to do and I think it's so amazing that you did that. I love both Kara and Dragan so much (I know Dragan isn't yours) and you fit them into the story so well. It still has that flow that it does with the episodes. I really want to see pictures of them and sometimes I almost expect them to be in the episodes when I'm watching, that's how well you've done with the development of them and fitting them into the story. I love your work and would love to do something with you, you're an amazing writer and look up to you so much. This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read and I can't wait to see more of your work.
kid of the stars chapter 123 . 2/26
I loved the ending for this so much and cannot tell you how fantastic of a job you did on this story. I love it so much and I can't wait to read more of your work!
kid of the stars chapter 94 . 2/23
Wow! This has been so well written so far and I love it so much! I was happy with the introduction of Dragan, she's pretty awesome, but I would have preferred Donnie to be the one who gets hurt like in the episode so that would be more of a trigger for her anger towards Karai. All in all, this is amazing and I'm so excited for the last chapter! See you when you post!
kid of the stars chapter 116 . 2/25
You're doing a fantastic job with this as always. Do you have a DeviantArt or anything? I would love to see pictures of Dragan and Kara. Anyways, keep this up, it's awesome, and I'm so excited for the final chapter! Squee!
All hail Lord Megatron chapter 123 . 2/22
You eid really well in this fanfic...I will be sad when this fanfic ends since it's one of my favorites.
I hate to be rude, but you have the order wrong. In the episodes, it's actually Newtralized!, The Wrath of Tiger Claw, Pizza Face, and then The Legend of the Kuro Kabuto.
pokemonjkl chapter 123 . 2/21
Good job So when's Donnie will ask Kara to Marry him?
kid of the stars chapter 24 . 2/18
Don't you just love how Space Heroes always seems to be a harbinger to the episode? I love this fanfiction so much and cannot believe how absolutely amazing this is. Plus, you're almost done with the whole thing! Only one more episode! I love your writing and can't wait to read more! I have a long day ahead of me, so I'm going to keep reading this... I can't wait to get to Slash and Destroy because I want to see Kara's reaction to Donnie getting hurt, and Broken Foot as well. Keep up the great work!
The One Who Died chapter 1 . 2/15
Sounds a little familar to Avatar: The Last Airbender, doesn’t it?
pokemonjkl chapter 122 . 2/15
oh boy I’m looking forward for the next update! see ya next week.
Mariah chapter 121 . 2/13
What about the crossover arc?
pokemonjkl chapter 121 . 2/14
Welcome back blueeyedinnocene3 I'm so sorry I haven’t been reviewing for awhile please forgive me but I read the chapters 116 to 121 and is awesome,scary,intense and funny!

And Hey are you going to make the Tmnt 2003 Version?
ach113 chapter 1 . 2/13