Reviews for FREAKS
chante chapter 20 . 1/2
Please don't let it be the end. Make another chapter or at least a sequel.
SamicaWrites chapter 20 . 11/9/2016
Dude this story is so xute and awesome

I stayed up an extra 2 hrs to read it :P ill prob be a zombie at work tomorrow but oh well
FirebuggATL chapter 20 . 10/3/2016
I hope you continue. I would love to see where you go with this story!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/7/2016
Please continue this is great
AllieB0524 chapter 19 . 9/6/2016
Of course I want more. So happy to see an update!
TvRomantic chapter 22 . 6/23/2016
My three fav writers on here were your three accounts. I can't believe it but I'm also not so shocked cause I remember thinking that the writing styles were similar. Anyway I all of your stories and you have to continue On all hollows eve part 2. I'm dying to see how it goes and I have tons of ideas. So many that I've had dreams about it!
Dollface129 chapter 28 . 3/21/2014
Aww janny at a dance together so sweet ... Peter and Emma together vat a dance that's not so sweet
Adrianna chapter 28 . 3/16/2014
I love grease so I enjoy the comparisons!
ashlyn chapter 28 . 3/16/2014
I laughed at the part of jay dressed a as Zorro but with the back wards hat I can just imagine that!
AllieB0524 chapter 27 . 3/16/2014
Not a big Janny fan since I love Jemma but I'll take it. Hate Peter though. Ugh. Emma's biggest mistake IMO.
Dollface129 chapter 25 . 3/15/2014
I like how you made the stuff about her eating disorder a little more dramatic then the show
Opalbrat chapter 25 . 3/14/2014
Can't wait to read more. :)
Adrianna chapter 25 . 3/14/2014
I don't know about the ward but maybe showing her getting help like maybe therapy
Caroline chapter 22 . 3/14/2014
I can't think of any stories I want specifically updated ... I like all your stories so I'm happy with you updating any of your stories
maddie chapter 25 . 3/14/2014
I think Emma should go back to the ward
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »