Reviews for Courtship of the Grad Student
dmp00001 chapter 24 . 7/5
What a wonderful update! A lot of growing on both their parts. Thanks for the great writing and I look forward to the next chapter. Thanks again!
sedryn chapter 24 . 7/5
Lovely fluff :) Thank you!
You cannot make me cry and laugh in the same chapter chapter 17 (this story is amazing btw)
Lance58 chapter 24 . 6/21
Oh god is this tears running down my cheeks! Damn I was waiting for this update and it was so worth it! I'm so happy for them lol (i sound like a mother) thank you so much for the update
ItsJustMe244 chapter 24 . 6/21
Hey a new chapter! Never clicked faster in my life lol

Beautiful chapter, plenty of heartfelt moments that capture their relationship. I feel like Elsa's and Anna's personalities are on point.

I anxiously anticipate the next chapter!
PenguinVuelve chapter 24 . 6/21
Yey! Something to read in a boring with no school day. I really like it!. We hope you'll pass whatever writer block in the future.~PenguinVuelve
Yerim chapter 24 . 6/21
OMG I better finish rest of the chapters fast to read this "just-came-out-an-hour-ago" episode! :P
IronTailPikachu chapter 24 . 6/21
This was such a sweet chapter... Diabetes-inducing sweet. Anna is such a romantic it's adorable. Thank you so much for not giving up on this story and updating. Can't wait for how you're going to end it.
PenguinVuelve chapter 23 . 4/18
I finished reading your fic. I really love it! I'm new here and I don't know how much took you to update previus chapters. But I hope you'll update soon from today, and I will be glad for reading it!
dmp00001 chapter 23 . 1/25
What a wonderful story! I just finished binge reading the entire thing and loved it. I certainly hope to see the last two chapters when you get to them. I followed and favorited and am looking forward to how you end it. Thanks again!
ItsJustMe244 chapter 23 . 1/11
I really like your story, thanks for writing this!
Ic3writ3r chapter 11 . 12/23/2016
I see your my hime reference :3 shizuru x natsuki for the win!
rathofawesomeness chapter 23 . 12/13/2016
This story is so awesome! I read the whole thing in 2 days. I love everything about it.
Antor2001 chapter 23 . 12/11/2016
Great story, I started it the other day and couldn't stop until it was finished!
I really liked both the interaction between Anna and Elsa in the first half and how you pictured the familial problems in the second half you could really see the relationship growing in front of your eyes and it was amazing, thanks a lot for sharing!
sedryn chapter 23 . 11/5/2016
Oh wow... what an amazing journey you have taken us on.

Your story has been very surprising on many levels. You have given an unique perspective on them and their backstory, and this particular chapter has been emotionally moving too. It does help to understand other perspectives. Congratulations on the growth of your story, and of yourself as a writer. I am glad to have found you both hehe.

Shared on reddit and tumblr :)