Reviews for Courtship of the Grad Student
NOOO! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO EUGENE'S BOXERS!
zzzeus11 chapter 15 . 2/21
love it! cant wait for the next chapter.
Leelan chapter 15 . 1/10
Really hoping you continue this story, because you make me do a lot of research hahahahaha I didn't understand so many things but I kinda learn some with this and it was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/3/2014
Loved reading this :)
A'Svstheworld chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
hey! nice story! I need the next chapter please! I'll be waiting
merlotblanc1 chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
Pipette-shooting competition... Had me laughing so loud, it's embarrassing! I study microbiology, maybe I'll suggest that game during our next lab prac! :)
ChillinLikeaVillain chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
Update soon!
ElsaTheSnowQueen2 chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
wonderful chapter! amazing work!
TheElementHero chapter 15 . 8/24/2014
NOOOO EUGENES BOXERSSSS

POOR ELSA MY BAYBEE D:

EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE THO RIGHT?
TheElementHero chapter 14 . 8/24/2014

IM SO LATE AND DEAD AND MOSTLY JUST LATE

SO SO SO SORRY

UGH IM A HORRIBLE PERSON

MORE REVIEWS FOR YOU!

*shoves them in your face*
Aud17 chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
Great job as usual!
23deecy chapter 15 . 8/9/2014
When Elsa didn't want to go to a date with Anna because she was afraid it won't be perfect, I thought that was a perfect Elsa characterization :)
I also thought that you wrote Kristoff's unrequited affection in such a beautiful way..with all those metaphors!

Poor Elsa :( She is just really overwhelmed..I'm so glad she has Anna by her side now..that was so emotional :'( I hope you have sort of an "Anna" with you my dear friend! All the best in your manuscript!
anon-someone chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
I was initially hesitant to read, but I am very happy that I decided to stick with the story. I cannot wait to see what you have in store for us in the coming chapters. Thank you for sharing this story with us!