Reviews for Courtship of the Grad Student
23deecy chapter 16 . 5/2
Thanks for the update my friend!

I read this and then I reread the whole fic again. Haha it was a very delightful afternoon :) I laughed a lot and I awww'd at all those adorable moments before (and tipped my hat to those small pieces of Frozen refs)

This chapter's content was very surprising, i would not have guessed what happened! At the same time, I was really happy that Elsa has finally...let go and opened up to Anna completely!

I thought you wrote it very well, and it was quite emotional. Elsa choosing to collaborate with the Moors Lab is very intruiging, and it appears to signify her acceptance of the past. I can't wait for what you have more in store for us! (Kidding, of course I can wait :P)

Keep being awesome :D I hope school (or is it work) isn't being too bothersome XD
GhostofWintersPast chapter 16 . 4/30
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I cannot begin to explain how happy your update made me!

-Jumps out of chair and rolls around on the floor-

And plot! Plot, plot, everywhere! LOOOOOOOVING your integration of other Disney characters, if I haven't mentioned it before.

WOOH
theAbsentMindedArchitect chapter 5 . 4/30
I forgot how fulfilling and satisfying this fic is.
S Anon chapter 15 . 4/29
Hey this is so great! I'm so glad you updated this and this was actually one of my favorite fics :) and I think a lot more people appreciate the work you put into it with even minor revisions for the previous chapters. Hope we'll see this end.
elfspirit7 chapter 16 . 4/29
Woohooo! Update! Deep chapter, can't wait to read more :)!
Kyoko-nyaa chapter 16 . 4/29
that's a sad story behind paper airplanes. I hope Elsa will really join Mally's lab. :)) Glob. Phlebotomy. . I got nervous at that time we have practical exam on it. I'm lucky that I can feel/see my partner's prominent vein. XD

How's Eugene's boxers? haha. and I guess Hans have a plan again.

Welcome back! :D and nice chapter! I'm gonna read this again from the start.
frankenjones chapter 16 . 4/29
DOES THE SPLITS
I'm hella hype that you've updated omg it's been so long and what a good chapter wow
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Tigger chapter 16 . 4/29
You're back! I'd forgotten how much I loved this story. And I love that you included the Maleficient characters! :D
t3l4m0n chapter 16 . 4/29
Ooh, this is a really nice surprise (: I'm glad you decided to update earlier :]

Thanks for the update, and I hope everything is going a-okay with your life (:

This fic is due a re-reading (:

Thanks again, keep up the awesome writing and I'll be waiting (patiently) for more.

Have a nice day (:
Shadowfax321 chapter 16 . 4/29
Holy blast from the past haha
t3l4m0n chapter 15 . 4/13
Anything about an update? It's been awhile.
NOOO! I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO EUGENE'S BOXERS!
zzzeus11 chapter 15 . 2/21
love it! cant wait for the next chapter.
Leelan chapter 15 . 1/10
Really hoping you continue this story, because you make me do a lot of research hahahahaha I didn't understand so many things but I kinda learn some with this and it was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014