Reviews for Courtship of the Grad Student
Ae123monkey chapter 18 . 11/27
This was wonderful. I read the whole story (or like, till chapter 18) over the course of two days while I was sick with some horrid, offending Rhinovirus, and it really cheered me up. I like that you DID include the talk about religion with science and homosexuality. It's incredibly important that you as a writer aren't afraid to touch on those topics anyway, opinions aside. It is a controversial issue, but I think, in another fifty years, maybe we'll be alright. Reminds me of civil rights, to a degree. And gay marriage in the US was JUST legalized this summer, so, we're on that cusp of change and acceptance anyway. It rests more with the new change how issues are perceived, I mean.

I ADORE this work, and how you were able to integrate bio into everything as well. It's really and truly beautiful, and I love the Elsanna dynamic. I can't wait for the next update. Just one thing, though: Does Elsa LOVE Anna? Because, her actions make it seem that way, but, I can't remember her saying anything in particular...

Nonetheless, your grammar is impeccable, your knowledge of science is truly, incredibly riveting, and I love your writing style. I also appreciate you talking about more controversial topics in your writing, and I can't wait to read more! Keep it up!
christian.nickles.3 chapter 14 . 11/24
Elsa is not the nerd here, Anna is not the nerd. No, the only nerd here is YOU DEAR GOD MATE XD
christian.nickles.3 chapter 13 . 11/24
Anna is a dork :p
christian.nickles.3 chapter 8 . 11/24
Sorry Kristoff, Sorry Hans, I think both of you are promptly out of luck. Better luck next time.
christian.nickles.3 chapter 4 . 11/23
Fuck Hans, Elsa needs you! ELSA NEEDS YOU!
christian.nickles.3 chapter 3 . 11/23
The pacing in this story is actually wonderful. Like I thought it would be 10 whole chapters before Elsa and Anna got freindly, with at least 3 of those being all Hanna (EWwwwww) but I'm glad that we finally get something.

What the fuck is a 250K Micro Scope. What's the turret? Does it shoot?
christian.nickles.3 chapter 2 . 11/23
The language is a little cryptic for the average reader, but still very intrested :D. Love olaf.
MilandaAnza chapter 18 . 11/21
This was absolutely beautiful, and I hope you do a wedding chapter where Anna takes Elsa as her date.
ThatGuest01 chapter 18 . 11/15
dannnnng, nice story! nicely written, descriptive and a fun read. Make sure to keep Anna's feelings in the K-T range ;) happy writing!
misconstrued0892 chapter 18 . 11/14
But. That's so far away... Anyways, just found this fic for the first time and I really enjoy the story and setting.
sedryn chapter 18 . 11/14
Such a beautiful chapter :D

Thank you so much for writing this!

Dear Anna... trying so hard to do something special for her lover, even in such conditions.

Also, posted to the Elsanna subreddit :)
frankenjones chapter 18 . 11/14
Hooray for happy days and happy gays!
OnkelHarreh chapter 18 . 11/14
Oh snap, after all the cute fluff, that got hella romantic at the end. Holy moly!
Gcohen chapter 18 . 11/13
Dude, please tell me that you didn't ate that...noodle thing, please. That aside, I love how much Elsa have evolved, it makes me so happy to see them in this stage. And thank fucking God that Hans isn't going to take another important role again.
C A Moore chapter 18 . 11/13
Nice, brings back memories of student food, where laziness meets poverty.
Actually looking forward to Anna having to defend her relationship if it comes to that.