Reviews for Your Move, John
vrskaandrea chapter 1 . 1/16
I just cried my eyes out.
Blondie 20000 chapter 1 . 1/15
Oh this was devastating. John finally got his revenge but lost his son in the process. Actually lost both sons in the process. Now Dean doesn't want to know John now. I can imagine Dean would never forgive his father for what he did. Oh you wrote it so well you got the emotions spot on I can picture it all in my head.

Great job.
RiverStyx76 chapter 1 . 11/15/2019
Yes, plain and simple. Do it. Do it, now. I mean and even though I would love to see this universe expanded upon I would rather if John lost both his son's just for the sake of his suffering. He doesn't and will never deserve those boys. God, I'm so choked up it's taking everything in me not to break down in tears. If I were Dean I wouldn't have hesitated to kill John as an older sibling if my parent were to kill my siblings even if didn't have the strength so help them, God, when I get to that level and take them out. This is really good and I mean heart-wrenchingly good. The emotions are very well delivered and in each line, I felt so much for those boys. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see what else you put out!
Bzsshajvs chapter 1 . 8/27/2019
Skjhgfevajdbqvqisshhdk omggggg John killed Sam and here I was thinking that there was no WAY that was ever gonna happen but nooooooo
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2019
I loved it. I cried...i never cry over fanfiction. Thank you. It was sad but good
iiHaveNoSoul chapter 1 . 7/13/2019
I love this so much
Jackdaniels chapter 1 . 5/10/2019
This was aaaawwwweeeeesoooooommmmeeee.
You rock dude.
This is so well written i found myself at a loss for words the first 30 seconds
LoveToCreatexox chapter 1 . 10/5/2018
This oneshot is amazing, it actually made me shed a couple tears towards the end *claps* nice work~! .
crybaby665 chapter 1 . 9/12/2018
Oh my gosh i started crying this was so amazing! :']
Athena's phoenix chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Ooohh, this is good.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
AHG. WHYYYYY.
I loved it so much the angst was written perfectly. I think the fact that you kept most of the actual dialogue from the episode was brilliant! please make a sequel or and epilogue! Happy writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Wow this was really good. even though it said character death in the description it still came a shock to me what happened. loved it. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Brutal! Prolly will check out your other fics.
Souless666 chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Just found this story.

Interesting, but John shooting Sam would never have happened. John call for Sam to shoot him, made sense. He was sacrificing himself to save his sons and, at the same time, having the thing that killed his wife destroyed.

If one of his sons were to be taken over, (Even Sam), John would have found another way to deal with YED. More then likely the same solution that Sam used. Murdering his son, outright, (Especially in front of Dean), would have been beyond him.

Far too many fans love to paint John as some unfeeling, uncaring, monster hunter, on par with Gordon Walker; which is wrong and ignores all the evidence to the contrary. Everyone seems to love to latch on to what John said to Dean in the hospital before he went through with the deal with the deal to save Dean's life, while we saw enough proof that, if, John wanted Sam dead he'd have done it a long time ago, round the time he found out about what Azazel was and the plan he had for Sam and the other children.

Not only did John NOT kill Sam when he could have, (without Dean knowing about it,) he didn't even go after any of the other Special Children. That sound like the John writers and fans have painted John Winchesters as?

I'm, in fact, still confused where this narrative, concerning John, came from; really. I would love for someone to explain it to me.
Miss221B chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Holy shit. HOLY SHIT. I am CRYING. This is my new favorite fic of all time. BEAUTIFULLY written holy SHIT