Reviews for What Hurts The Most
Agent Gibbs chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Good story... And useless trivia: The song was first done by Mark Wills. Just sayin'
demidog01 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Hi Smartkid37 This is a bit different but I still like it, I suppose I kind of feel sorry for Abby, she never really knew what she had, thanks.
Gracfully chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
poor Abby. this is just neat
ape1013 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I used to love Abby and Tim together; but, not so much anymore (and not because of your story). This was an awesome story and I wish they would address this in the show. She uses him (and, yes, he lets her) and takes him for granted. So, this story is close to my heart about these two and I am so glad you wrote it for us. Keep up the great work.

*hugs*

April
Crawcolady chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Can't really say I am a McAbby fan. Really believe that they are better as friends and co-workers. What I really can't understand in the show itself though, is if she cares/cared for him as much as she claims, why she treats/treated him like scum from the bottom of her shoe so much of the time. You don't treat people you love like a second-class citizen and expect them to keep come back for more and more and more. Everyone reaches a point of no return. And yet the writers, in their infinite wisdom, wrote the future to be that he and she are married in the future? Couldn't see that happening even back then, let alone now that he has Delilah.

I will say that I did like this story. Tim responded just as I thought he should, was truthful but gentle about saying it. Then stuck to his guns and walked away. Abby really should have "grown up" a bit earlier and done some soul searching-maybe she wouldn't have been so devastated.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I am NOT a McAbby! So Yea! She could have had such a terrific guy and instead used and abused him just like Tony and even Gibbs by letting it go on right in front of him.