Reviews for Achilles' Heel
Mysticroyals chapter 1 . 2/16
Okay, I can't be the only one wishing I had an older sibling as sweet and protective as Dean! Despite everything that happened to Sam in this story, he has to be the luckiest person ever for having Dean as a brother.
Violently Red chapter 1 . 1/15
It's perfect. ABSOLUTLEY PERFECT.
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Poor Sammy...that's all i have to say. That is ultimately the worst feeling ever. Luckily Dean is an awesome big brother. This was extremely well written and I loved it from start to finish! Great job and keep up your talent!
EmCWolf chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Love, love, loved this! Made me a bit queasy, but it was still a great story! I love seeing the tender side of Dean really come to life like this. And all the "his kid" parts...you recreated Dean's care about his little brother perfectly! )
Little13Silence chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Great story, i will reread it when i'm sad :)
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I completely loved this! I love how much you showed how important they are to each other. I loved how Dean kept thinking of Sam as ‘his kid’ and I loved how his simple gestures were for Sam and said a lot more than what one would think. I really like how you had Amanda’s POV and the teacher’s showing what they saw in regards to Sam and Dean. I really loved this.
StyxxsOmega chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
So adorable!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Ugh, I'll have to make sure next time I haven't eaten anything before reading one of your sick Sammy stories, because you once again managed to make me feel queasy after the first part of this ;s Puking in public indeed makes you feel even worse. It happened to me once too unfortunately, in the middle of a train :( Thankfully I was sitting very close to a garbage bin at the time. ;) Really sweet story once again :)
Von chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
VERY adorable. And gross. :D But mostly adorable.
bigbangtheoryk8 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
I LOVE how Dean always calls Sam 'his' kid in all your stories. Cause it's technically true, Dean was the one who raised Sam and always looked out for him.
Love Me Like Sunday chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Every. Single. Time. You kill me with the 'his kid' stuff. One day, when I'm immune to it, I'll stop mentioning it, but that day is not today. It was really interesting to see the teacher's and Amanda's perceptions of Dean thrown off-kilter by his tenderness and caring for his baby brother. The outsiders perspective kind of reminded me of 'I Wish I Was Your Brother' by scribble2much. I hope that's not insulting or a faux pas to say, because I enjoy scribble2much's writing in general and that story particularly and I certainly mean it as a compliment! As always, you have a knack for writing their relationship in these situations. Thanks for sharing it with us!
dashipper chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Poor Sam! I think he gets a pass for not understanding why Dean was waxing poetic about Amanda's boobs. Heehee... I love when Big!Brother Dean jumps into the picture! He just knows when something is wrong with his kid and nobody better get in his way when he's taking care of him. Oh, boys... Thanks for sharing! : )
eternalness chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Looooooove this! You should definitely write more sick Sam :-)
nison99 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I loved this! I hope you change your mind and make it a multi-chapter fic. I would really like to see if Sam makes it back to the motel under his own steam or if big brother does have to carry him. Also the rest of his sickness as dean takes care of him. But it's just a suggestion )
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
What a wonderful story even if it involved vomiting. :)
I love reading any story that shows big brother Dean caring for and taking care of Sam.
Thanks for sharing another story with us.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »