Reviews for Teen Titans & Young Justice Special: Q & A
Wraith's Heart chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
Raven. Four questions: give me an on-average intelligence rating of your teamates, based on opinion.
Give me a logical estimate of victory in a fight between yourself and the Ghost Rider.
And third... how the hell is Trigon outpowered by his own daughter?(no offense) Is he actually Lucifer? (I will be very disappointed if so)
Done.
Extra question: have you watched Karas? Thoughts?
Ghastly bloody blade chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
Sparrow:hey boss why am I being portrayed as a mercenary villain
Me: that is a cover up
Sparrow is really a spec ops soldier trying to find out all of the secrete plans of Deathstroke
Sparrow: so basically cover up
Me: yup
azarathianscribbles chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Cool answers! Thanks for doing this.
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
I liked this fic talking to the chracters are cool
Ghastly bloody blade chapter 3 . 4/3/2014
This is a scenario from the upcoming fic
The mercenary son tells the team his name is Sparrow
On how he was discovered is that he was hired by Death stroke to take out Batman
Sparrow sits on the clock tower with a plasma sniper rifle ready to shoot Batman for a quick buck
How does the team approach the situation
And a warning his accuracy is sharp and a quick to shoot
SweetyKinz chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
This is really cool!

I have a question for the YJ people. If Trigon attacked Earth 16, how do you think you guys would do in a fight against him?
azarathianscribbles chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Raven, Starfire, and Cyborg: Why exactly do you think that the Young Justice characters would beat their Titans counterparts?

Bumblebee from TT: What is your opinion on YJ Bumblebee's boyfriend, Guardian?

Thank you for answering my questions, I love your responses!
BlueReader chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Great answers! This was one of those awesome days when you come home and ten stories were updated. But the correct answer was: I would kick ALL of their asses! HAHAHA- *chokes*
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
thank yo for answering my questons guys. This one is for the YJ cast em if your memtors either died or retired would you take their roles like Robin become batman, Conner became super man wally because flash etc. my second question is does TT Robin know that Starfire is taking Jason Todd in present comics. My 3rd question is if the TT and YJ teams could have a member that wasn't apaprt of ther teams in their shows who would it be?
azarathianscribbles chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
I have a question for both Robins and the Nightwing from Young Justice. What is your opinion on the Teen Titans Nightwing's hairstyle? Is it something any of you ever see yourselves trying?

Speaking of Chesire, I would like to ask Red Arrow and Artemis what they think of her Teen Titans persona and if Red Arrow is interested in playing matchmaker with her and Speedy from Teen Titans. Feel free to get Cheshire herself in on the action as well.

The questions and the character's responses are hilarious, thank you for writing this!
Boulevard-of-The-Unbreakable chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Question for speedy: what was it like fighting Cheshire(TT)?
Question for Artemis: are you glad that you have a niece and are you ready to face the challenge of babysitting her every once in a while?
Question for red arrow: when Lian starts dating when she gets older will you go all overprotective daddy on her?

P.s. please put other questions in between I hate being a show stealer.
Ghastly bloody blade chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
This goes to the Young Justice team
If a 17 yr old accidentally drops in inside one if ur hide outs and he can manipulate nature to his will and an excellent marksman including the fact he is from a different universe where his mother was an evil empress and his father was a former mercenary
Would you accept him into the team or auto-mark him as a villain
I'm asking cause it's a character idea for a new fan fic
BlueReader chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Yay! I loved the answers to my questions! Here are two more:
1. Robin: Did you know Slade has a son? Oh wait, he actually has two. And a daughter! (Teen Titans)
2. To anyone who has a counterpart in the other show, who would win in a duel?
Greymon Leader Batx flashpoint chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
thank you for answering my question. the reason why I asked but new 52 is because earth 2 and 3 where effected by new 52. Well my question Is to Nighting from yong justice. em hav you ever considered to become someone like Punisher or Red hood or Batman flashpoint. my second question s too Red x froom teen titans where are you now and would you consider yourself part of the robin family. my 3rd quation is did Kid Flash cause flashpnt when he dies
BlueReader chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Three questions:
1. Robin, what happened with your fight with Batman? (Teen Titans)
2. Aqualad, how did you become Aqualad? Did Kaldur decide to stay in Atlantis? (Teen Titans)
3. Artemis, does Wally know you had a crush on Superboy? (Young Justice)
Also, what characters will you be including? Just Season 1 for both? Or others like the freshmen (Young Justice) and the Honorary Titans (Teen Titans)?