Reviews for Cinders in Her Hair
SO.Crates.Dude chapter 1 . 7/25
I love the use of the cinderella tale and comparing what the two characters would probably think of it. Super cute! I know I'm late to the review party lol, but I never had time for fandom stuff as the manga and anime were coming out, so I'm making up for it now lol.
ClaryPotter1987 chapter 1 . 2/5/2018
aaaaaaw, moreeee
RavenAK chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
I know this review is super super duper late but ahhh I loved this story, it's so beautiful, and I loved Lan Fan's perspective. I loved how she stayed true to herself and got her happy life in her own non-traditional way. Thank you for sharing this with the world!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Awwwww. I'm sap, a total sap.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
MandereLee chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Heya! I saw this over on Tumblr and really liked it! I wonder if the reason Ling actually loved that story was because he thought of the girl in the fairy tale as Lan Fan, and Lan Fan's just misinterpreting his reaction to it. P
SailingTheOTP chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
;_; that was just *sniffle* so Ama-Xing. Like, wow... Teach me thao secrets. Can I prompt on here?
As in Fanfiction.
KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!
Dotdodot
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Absolutely lovely one shot! I love how the women of FMA are all so different and strong and reading about Lan Fan is always a joy. The way she and Lin see a fairy tale differently reflects their upbringing and opinions and yet both know reality is not quite like that. And while I love Mai (and definitely AlMei), it's easier for her than it must have been for Lan Fan indeed. Not having a happy ending in a fairy tale way was excellent and the final part was perfect. There's really no flaws in my opinion, great job.