Reviews for Rehabilitation for the broken hearted
Emma chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
Hey wow I like where your going. I see Jace as more as a fighter but no biggie we all have our own views on how we have the characters. You should carry it on. I see Magnus and Alec getting back together and Maryse should so kick Robert out or get Jace to have a word with him.
vampangel33 chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
Izzy is being a little unfair to Jace. I mean what was he suppose to do? Robert is in a way his father. I feel bad for Alec, I can't wait to read Magnus' reaction to all of this! I hope Jace finds and apologizes to Alec and Izzy, as well. Keep up the good work this is very interesting and I can't wait to see where it goes!
vampangel33 chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Can;r wait for another chapter love where this is going!
Herdcat chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Interesting story so far - I look forward to seeing how it will go
jazzabell chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
you have to write more please it is really good. :P
miss Amysong chapter 3 . 3/9/2014
phew, at least Alec is all better now, physically at least :/ nice writing, I look forward to the upcoming fluff :) xx
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
O-o clifhanger much! This is good, i look forward to chapter 1 xx
burntoutlikeabrightlight chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Oooh, please update this!
TheHumanContradiction73 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This is really good. Can't wait for the next chapter!
BookLungs chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
A very good premise, and as you asked for advise, I will give it.

Firstly, you know how to use repetition effectively. Use techniques like this within each chapter; use similes, metaphors, onomatopoeia, sibilance ('s' sounds) and descriptive imagery.

I particularly liked the sentence 'he greeted the darkness of unconsciousness like an old friend'.

You also know how to establish sympathy within the reader for the character in a very short segment. Although this is good, I would like it if you made the chapters a little longer. Work up to longer chapters gradually (maybe add 100 words each time?). Or is this one short because it is the prologue?

I don't think I can really fault anything else, so well done for the start of this FanFic.
AlessandraBlue chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
*sobs quietly, but not so quietly*