Reviews for Opposites Attract
Blue Phoenix 217 chapter 24 . 5/16/2015
Please update soon. x
Cameo M. Wolf chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
This could be mistaken for a supernatural Fanfiction... Sam and John and Jo..
Lady Syndra chapter 24 . 8/26/2014
Looking forward to the next chapter!
asdfghjkl1292 chapter 22 . 8/12/2014
Oh my god I am totally in love with this story!
With that being said please update!
ShigureAyameHatoriFanClub chapter 22 . 7/8/2014
There is nothing I can say but EVERYTHING IS AWESOME! (sorry I just watched the lego movie) but seriously this is awesome :D
pyromaniacmuse chapter 21 . 6/24/2014
Please update! This is actually the best fanfic I've read, the storyline and writing are great! X
ShigureAyameHatoriFanClub chapter 21 . 6/14/2014
I know you updated this almost a week ago but I had the whole week revising and doing exams so I only just got to read this.
I have to agree on one thing I ALSO SHIP CHERIK! I might only ship them as brother/friend kind of thing but I definitely think they are a match.
John/Pyro and Sam/Aqua's shipping name could be Jam, I know it sounds lame but at the same time it sounds cool.
I love this chapter as always but now you are coming up to one of my least favourite movies of all time. I know, I know, I love the X-Men but I really don't like X2 because Jean dies, and then she is the cause of Scott and the Professor's death (until of course I saw Days of Future Past)
But anyway I love the story as always, and I hope your exams went ok.
Soulfert chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
I'm so happy you had Isaac love his sister even thou they aren't blood. I have always hated the idea that family ends with blood, mostly because most of what I call my family is made up of friends. So good on you! And it made the character Isaac more likeable to me. So 3 family doesn't end with blood!
ZoeysZone chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
I WAS RIGHT! I WAS DOUBLE RIGHT! I knew it was her brother and way back in the beginning I knew he could see the future! I freaking ROCK! I'm so awesome! *does happy dance and rubs it in everyone's face, even though I'm in my room alone*.
Sorry, I just had to. :P
ShigureAyameHatoriFanClub chapter 20 . 6/5/2014
Oh my GOD! I finally got to reading it after preparing for exams and now the cliffhanger comes *groans* why are you so good at this?
I seriously don't know who the person was who helped Aqua but somehow I have a feeling that the person is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!
Great chapter and I hope you are well.
Of Wrath and Angels chapter 20 . 6/1/2014
This is a review for all 20 chapters. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS, ITS AMAZING AND FABULOUS! Wait, is Sam's mom gonna be *whispers* Copycat? That would be epic. Could Wade be her dad?
OMFG, that would be so cool and awkward. As her dad's a bit cuckoo.
Psycho-Jellybean chapter 19 . 5/26/2014
I love this so far ;w;
cant wait for the next chapter
keep it up !
Oh my Batman is that Spitfire chapter 19 . 5/26/2014
Is her mom Copycat?
ShigureAyameHatoriFanClub chapter 19 . 5/26/2014
Ok, I have no idea about who Aqua's real mother will be but I have to say 1st thank you for giving me a special mention but I did what any good reader would do. and 2nd I really love how you are writing this fanfic :D I love it.
Hope you are well