Reviews for Squall Line
Kat chapter 1 . 2/25
How does this have so few reviews? Seriously, how?! This is one of my favorite pieces of all time, and apparently I haven't reviewed it! I'm ashamed of myself.

Lambo is my absolute favorite character, there are never enough Lambo fics! He's really underrated so seeing a well-written fic with good characterization that's Lambo-centric is really rare.

It's especially good because you clearly did some research on the subject in your story.
I also really liked Hayato's interaction at the end- a lot of times, people write him as not caring at all about Lambo when that's not the case. Thank you for being in character.

Thank you for such an amazing story It always makes me smile :D
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 1/7
The simple fact of Reborn actually apologizing made me sob and even the tears were already threatening to appear by the time Lambo barged into the meeting in such a delirious state. Squalo opened the flood gates. Damn it, sharky.
kurobook chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I really loved this story! Lambo was so cute and just. I really love Lambo. He's adorable. (/UvU/) *sends you "thank you for writing" cookies and milk*
Marttuska chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I love this story! It's amazing! Thank you for writing it! It's so nice to read a story about Lambo.
SushiBomb chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Aww man, poor Bel lol The one time he was actually not being a little shit, too. Well, even genius princes mess up once in a while, and I'm betting from the talk he had with Tsuna and the slap from Haru, it was a lesson duly learned. Weapon maintenance is key!

I liked that the story was about Lambo. He really is one of the most overlooked characters of the series, but this was really well done, and true to his character as I imagine him behaving as a sixteen year old. I can never stress enough just how much I appreciate your specific way of incorporating exceptionally interesting and realistic headcanons into your stories, and yet remaining true to canon plot and characterization. I found Squalo's situation particularly well-done. I stopped reading the manga at the point where he and Xanxus fought with Jaeger, so I wasn't sure what happened after that, but I'm happy to see he recovered, even if he isn't exactly the same. It's a believable ordeal to go through, what with the heart donor and everything.

This, all of it in its entirety, is something I could see happening in the future, though I'm certainly not wishing sepsis on poor little lambo!

As an aside, I wanted to say nice job with the pairings too. I happen to be fond of Bel x Haru as well Hibari x Chrome. I've had snatches of a Hibari/Chrome oneshot floating around for a long, long time, and that little tid-bit about the small spark between them sprung those ideas back to the forefront, so thanks for that. :D

Stories about family dynamics and interpersonal relations are my absolute favorites, and I know I am just showering on the praise right now, but no one does it like you do [ESPECIALLY WHERE THE VARIA IS CONCERNED!]. Your fics are always the most interesting, innovative, well thought out, and are among the ones I read again and again.

This was an awesome piece, and a helluva comeback to the KHR fandom! Thanks for telling me, and THANK THE LORDY LORD for the criminal amount of self-indulgence you've sprinkled over this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Yay! So fucking awesome... Are you continuing?
Svelis chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I really liked it! there is not many stories about Lambo and this one was absolutely true with the real characters! I felt kind of sorry for Bel, since he didn't mean that, he was actually trying been nice with Lambo... oh, and poor dear Squalo, his new conditions are far from ideal!
Goldfish Princess chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Very beautiful story. Well done!
Titti R chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I truly loved your story. Lambo deserves more love and attentions from everyone, that's a fact.
I loved how you could describe his emotions, and also his illness, you did a great work. And I appreciated how you truly put attention on the italian quotes or references.