Reviews for Nanoha Takamachi and the Wizarding World
Balagor chapter 7 . 7/31
This looks good. The author is clearly not intending to slavishly follow canon and shoehorn extra characters into it. And Hogwarts has a DADA teacher that clearly knows what he is doing, and what should be taught 12 year olds who are not super combat junky mages.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 3 . 6/12
Please update soon.
Lord-Sylph chapter 7 . 3/24
I'm really enjoying this, I was rather skeptical of this particular crossover set, but I'm definitely coming to appreciate it! I'd LOVE to have seen Malfoy's reaction to being taught by the Admiral, as well as how he'd react to the Lieze twins!
Lord-Sylph chapter 5 . 3/24
Oh Raising Heart you bloodthirsty/pyromaniac/destruction crazed Device you!
When faced with a door that refuses to cooperate:
"I can be Shot!"
Lord-Sylph chapter 4 . 3/24
If they thought Nanoha and Fate's spar at Hogwarts was flashy and devastating, just wait until Vita and Signum show up for a spar with their favorite punching bags, I think Graf Eisen's Giganteform would freak EVERYBODY out, especially Gigant Crusher
Vercalos chapter 7 . 3/5
I have to say, this is an enjoyable crossover.

I also wanted to say, Graham's speech about defense and the value of running away was interesting, and it brought back memories. My own shifu gave that same response when on a radio show with several other martial arts masters and asked what they would do when confronted by a mugger. Everyone else was listing off these flashy impressive moves, and my shifu said he'd run, that the only time he'd fight back would be if running wasn't an option.

Anyway, I hope you come back to this story, as I do enjoy it.
moon so bright chapter 7 . 2/26
I like Graham as a teacher.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 2/14
Please update soon.
ShadowPillow chapter 7 . 1/9
Oh my. I would have loved to have a teacher like Graham; his class looks like a lot of fun. The Weasley twins, at least, were most definitely enthused by his teaching methods.

Your story has been a great read. I look forward to seeing more chapters from you. :)
ProtagonistAlert chapter 7 . 1/5
I would definitely say that I much prefer this story to the previous one. To begin with, I get the actual sense that this is the story you want to tell, rather than a story you feel obligated to. The pre-Hogwarts scenes with Harry have far more emotional resonance with me than anything in the first fic did and just, in a less definable and more abstract sense- felt more alive. I definitely do like the direction you chose to take the whole Dursleys subplot- it was relatively clear that this was the direction that the story was going, but it was still nice to get there, and get there in a relatively interesting way. I kind of wish there had been a more serious backlash from a horde of TSAB charging into a muggle house in a Muggle neighborhood, but it's not a huge deal, at least there was some cost to Fate/Nanoha's rash and vicious response.

Although the pre-Hogwarts stuff lasted 4 chapters, it managed to never feel like it was dragging, which is a plus. You used the chapters to continually expand upon characters or have interesting events occur, such as the NanoHarry fight.

Speaking of which, I kind of wish we'd gotten a bit more to the Nanoha-Harry fight- that's a matchup I'd be really interested in seeing- but I suppose that given their skill-levels right now, despite Nanoha's limiters, it'd probably pretty much just be a massive curbstomp. Maybe sometime in the future.

The solution that the characters come up with when confronted with the barrier problem was interesting and creative- though just as badly rule-breaking. I am curious if there's going to be any follow-up to that; I feel like there should be. If the person has a smart-phone they would logically be taking video of it, and that's not something that the magical world is really prepared for, or something that can be Obliviated away.

It was nice to see a bit more of Hermione this fic, and I'd say that thus far you're definitely handling her character quite well- she feels IC and interesting to read. It was cool to get an introduction to Luna and I hope that we see more actually done with her, because I do like her as a character.

Having Graham as the DADA professor is an interesting twist that was adequately foreshadowed and I am curious where you'll go with it- it will definitely change the dynamic- i'd say that Graham would be far more likely to take Harry's comments about voices more seriously than Lockheart, for instance, if that ends up being replicated. He'd also definitely be somebody who could take charge alongside Dumbledore and McGonagall when the basilisk crisis becomes a crisis (assuming it does). The ability to scan Hogwart's library incredibly quickly will also make resolving the problem much simpler. Though knowing what it is is a totally different kettle of fish to combating it.

In terms of technical aspects your story is quite solid, spelling and grammar are all well done and everything looks good. You do a pretty decent job at evocative language and you describe everything effectively enough.

So overall, very well done story. Not necessarily perfect, but no story really should feel the need to be. This has been a fun ride thus far and I hope you manage to get over your writer's block eventually and put out more chapters.
amerdism chapter 7 . 12/18/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Total Absolutism chapter 7 . 11/11/2015
Ah, classic. Rather ingenious use of that book, and a very good lesson for Gil to be imparting upon the main cast I must say; hopefully it stacks well with Harry's recent lessons in adults not being useless. I'd also like to take a moment to compliment you on your portrayal of Dumbledore. It's an incredible relief to find him not being written as a moustache-twirling bad guy. I hope you get the impulse to write more but I still really love what you've done so far and thank you for the entertainment.
BlackAeronaut chapter 7 . 11/7/2015
I do hope you'll keep updating. Your story makes me laugh a lot! :D

Also, that was a great shout-out to Pinky Pie and her Party Cannon from MLP:FiM.
yukicrewger2 chapter 7 . 11/6/2015
muuuuuuch better than that hack from canon.
yukicrewger2 chapter 6 . 11/6/2015
thank gods! I don't think I could stand that Gildroy jackass if he actually made it to teaching.