Reviews for Nanoha Takamachi and the Wizarding World
supernovachristian18 chapter 6 . 2/10
Please update! I really like this book!
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 6 . 2/8
Oh, interesting development. It'll be nice to see how year two would go with a Defense Professor that's actually competent. I look forward to more.
Shinoki chapter 6 . 1/20
The DADA teacher will probably actually know how to teach... awesome.
Can't wait for more.
please update soon im dying for the next chapter
Sociopathic-Antichrist chapter 6 . 1/2
Loving this story so far. I am definitely intrigued by the possible future ramifications, especially with Voldemort potentially getting hold of a device.

Keep this marvellousness up!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 12/10/2014
I love this fanfic so much. I love it... Keep up the good writing
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
great work please update soon
ZERO chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
No chapter 7 yet?
ZERO chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
Interesting... When's chapter 7?
A Fan chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
I can't wait to see what comes next :)
Darth Artemis chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I just noticed an error in the first chapter. Nanoha shouldn't need RH to explain what 'sycophantic' means given that she used that word to describe Ron in the first series. After getting RH to look it up for her, even. Great story otherwise!
Twisted Ambitions chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Will Harry be more involved with the TSAB? Possibly joining? Is there any chance of him getiing a device and learning Mid-Chialdan or Ancient Belkan magic? Maybe that'll coincide with the new DADA professor. Or will the guy teach terran magic based on information currently available? I'm interested in seeing how that works out.
Pokemonever1994 chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
Graham? I didn't expect that Guy for that Position.

Nice Story so far, I hope you will hold up the good Work.
What exactly was the Thestral Reason for Nanoha and Faith? Book of Darkness? Jewel Seeds? Dream Alicia?
Twisted Ambitions chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
Can we have a HarryxNanoha and FatexRon paring eventually? I'm shipping those now based off of their interactions so far. Really hoping to see something along these lines.
Gundum M chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
Dumbledore really needs to get better character references no matter how hard up he is for defense teachers.