Reviews for Nanoha Takamachi and the Wizarding World
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 7 . 5/21
Will you be continuing this story?
Can you continue
Raj8 chapter 7 . 2/18
I'm a little sad that I hit the end of this amazing series but I really enjoyed it, I once again repeat that I love how you treat all the characters fairly and Fate being put off by Luna made perfect sense based off how she acted.

I especially enjoyed the Defense Against the Dark Arts Lesson, he's easily one of the most interesting professors I've seen especially with his realistic goals.

I hope you one day feel some inspiration for this story again, but even if you never come back to it, thank you for taking the time to write out this amazing story and sharing it with us on FFN, I had a great time reading.
Scriptd chapter 7 . 12/26/2016
So, I discovered this and its prequel literally yesterday and ripped through all the chapters in the span of about 16 hours, including 8 hours for sleep.
I really, really like the story.
I understand that reviews that just beg for more aren't exactly what you're looking for, but consider this me doing it anyway.
Hope things are all well on your end. Come back soon.
apolausta chapter 7 . 11/27/2016
Regardless of when the inspiration strikes you again, thanks for writing and sharing! This was thoroughly enjoyable. I really admire how you've twisted the two worlds together to fit so neatly. I hope you stay happy and healthy!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 4 . 11/13/2016
pokemon-35055 chapter 7 . 10/22/2016
good work please update someday
Balagor chapter 7 . 7/31/2016
This looks good. The author is clearly not intending to slavishly follow canon and shoehorn extra characters into it. And Hogwarts has a DADA teacher that clearly knows what he is doing, and what should be taught 12 year olds who are not super combat junky mages.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 3 . 6/12/2016
Lord-Sylph chapter 7 . 3/24/2016
I'm really enjoying this, I was rather skeptical of this particular crossover set, but I'm definitely coming to appreciate it! I'd LOVE to have seen Malfoy's reaction to being taught by the Admiral, as well as how he'd react to the Lieze twins!
Lord-Sylph chapter 5 . 3/24/2016
Oh Raising Heart you bloodthirsty/pyromaniac/destruction crazed Device you!
When faced with a door that refuses to cooperate:
"I can be Shot!"
Lord-Sylph chapter 4 . 3/24/2016
If they thought Nanoha and Fate's spar at Hogwarts was flashy and devastating, just wait until Vita and Signum show up for a spar with their favorite punching bags, I think Graf Eisen's Giganteform would freak EVERYBODY out, especially Gigant Crusher
Vercalos chapter 7 . 3/5/2016
I have to say, this is an enjoyable crossover.

I also wanted to say, Graham's speech about defense and the value of running away was interesting, and it brought back memories. My own shifu gave that same response when on a radio show with several other martial arts masters and asked what they would do when confronted by a mugger. Everyone else was listing off these flashy impressive moves, and my shifu said he'd run, that the only time he'd fight back would be if running wasn't an option.

Anyway, I hope you come back to this story, as I do enjoy it.
moon so bright chapter 7 . 2/26/2016
I like Graham as a teacher.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 1 . 2/14/2016