Reviews for Nanoha Takamachi and the Wizarding World
I Before A Except After K chapter 6 . 8/17
Finally I've made it to the end of what you have so far. I have to say, it's been quite the read. Although I've had a few criticisms here and there, on the whole I have to say this has been a wonderful read, and I look forward to the day that this gets continued.
I Before A Except After K chapter 5 . 8/17
I'd recommend cutting back on the Rita Skeeter-tier articles, and show some fair press. Because as it stands, it paints a very bleak picture of the wizarding community if their most trusted news source has less reliable information than the tabloids. As it stands, it raises the question of why the TSAB are bothering to involve themselves with a culture that is clearly not ready to sit at the grown-ups table.
I Before A Except After K chapter 4 . 8/17
Minor nitpick, but why exactly would Harry need a toy broomstick? He's already got the real thing.
I Before A Except After K chapter 3 . 8/17
And it looks like Rita got away with complete lies by nature of acting like it never happened. Hogwarts should have a mandatory common sense class in their curriculum. Because clearly the majority of wizarding society has the common sense of an 11 year old at best.
I Before A Except After K chapter 2 . 8/17
Honestly, this Skeeter article seems like it's meant to be intentionally obstructive. I know Rita likes a good sensationalist lie, but she could easily get a similarly rousing article with the truth than with fiction. Plus, this story has the potential to seriously ruin her career later on in the likely event that the the TSAB patches things up and the wizarding world discovers that "oh, actually they were rescuing Harry from an abusive household". That would leave egg on Rita's face, and potentially make the wizarding society collectively realize that she's full of it. My point is that Rita made a bad move. You don't come out in favor of child abusers and expect it to not tank your career.
KiraraKitaoji chapter 6 . 7/21
Sorry...what?!
LuxEterna1 chapter 6 . 6/6
oh i love it
and i kinda guessed that graham would be the professor after dumbledores talk with lindy
and i wonder if dumbledore (or our group) will investigate with the houseelves at hogwarts about dobby to find out whom he belongs to to know what to expect approximately
HakanoSabishii chapter 6 . 5/12
I love this fic and can't wait for more, well done!
ExodiaGeass8910 chapter 6 . 4/28
I wonder if Hayate and her knights will show up and present a new magic system to show the Wizarding world with? And since this is the Chamber of Secrets year - and Harry didn't have Voldemort pass through to give him the Parseltongue gift, will Harry have it by other means, or what?
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 3/8
Oh my. This is going to be an interesting year. Though I wonder, what happened to Professor Lockhart?
supernovachristian18 chapter 6 . 2/10
Please update! I really like this book!
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 6 . 2/8
Oh, interesting development. It'll be nice to see how year two would go with a Defense Professor that's actually competent. I look forward to more.
Shinoki chapter 6 . 1/20
The DADA teacher will probably actually know how to teach... awesome.
Can't wait for more.
please update soon im dying for the next chapter
Sociopathic-Antichrist chapter 6 . 1/2
Loving this story so far. I am definitely intrigued by the possible future ramifications, especially with Voldemort potentially getting hold of a device.

Keep this marvellousness up!