Reviews for The Forbidden Love Episode 01
Rogue Queen chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
interesting. no, actually, very disturbing.
anounymous chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
you should be in a mental hospital somewhere this is so STUPID little kids watch this show it's disney channel you're retarded
your21 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
ok wow. this was just amazing. I thought i'd check out some bear in the big blue house fanfic since i wake up to the show every morning, lol. & this was just halarious. i love how you have shadow as a drug dealer. and the moon bathing thing was great. ah i just loved everything!
Sai Sar chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
four shame...you doesn't be so mean to Ojo. . buh bye
Mrs. Flame Alchemist Wannabe chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
that was great...i always knew Bear was crazy...heheh poor tutter...and ojo...so sad..lol well at least they got their revenge...hehehe now im gonna go read part 2! booyah1!1! heheh go shadow...should i report her? nah..everyones gotta make a living, lol
KupoKupoKupo chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
I... Don't... speak the... English!
psychoticbarbie chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
hmm, you make me very VERY confused

and also happy ... :S

how hot that story was, you must continue with your genius and focus it into more and more stories until fan fic belongs to you then you can start from there and take over the world and move onto bear in the big blue house etc. making the younguns watch it! how marvy! who brill!

you make me happy
sakura13 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
You are psyco! you hear me? P-S-Y-C-O!
Cellophane Flowers chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Oh... my... gawd. That is so wrong. 0_0 And yet extremely funny. I always thought Shadow was a junkie... "Catch me if you can!" Poor broom... and poor children. Whoa... what a whacked-out generation THAT would be that watched that show. Heh heh. That's great. _

-Sylvie
Firegriffin75 chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
hahahahahaha! That was totally messed up! But so are all the other Bear in the Big Blue House fics! I liked it! Keep up the hotness!
Nidonemo chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
That was hilarious! I loved it! Great work!
LauraCynthia chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Hey, can you do an idea I had?

Picture this: The Tutter Chainsaw Massacre!

He's so hyper he's the most likely to do this!

Yzmakitty
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
creepy
Megan chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
OMG! It's a little kids show! That story is just sick!
cheshirekittymeowmeow chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Highly disturbing... Sacraligious towards the Jim Henson production team... Completely corrupt... I think I'm in love ;)