Reviews for Remotes
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Poor Steve and his unintentional trolling everyone... X-P This was hysterical to read, beyond belief. X-D
TechBeck chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Oh my god, I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe! I'm pretty sure my roommate thinks I'm insane. This is hilarious!
AncientTide chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
Out of Character? Hmm. Anyway this is awesome! I'm very happy this was my first official Avengers' story.
DanceAlpineRaceRead chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
OMG HAHAHAHA. THIS IS THE BEST.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Brilliant !
I love this story :)
IshouldHaveALifeButWhoWantsOne chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Funniest thing ever
AnnaStormRogers chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Oh man ! I was laughing so hard my mom thought that I'd gone crazy ! This was absolutely hilarious! Loved it !
hail-hydration14 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I AM DYING RIGHT NOW OH GOD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Awesome, sheer Awesomeness! Poor everyone including Steve after all he's just trying to find the remote control for the TV. Seriously though poor Clint and Bruce and Tony (mostly Tony). Why though are most of those things even remote controlled? Tony was just asking for someone to torment them like this. Seriously though Brilliant i'll be giggling all night just thinking of Tony being chased by his accidentally homicidal (creatorcidal?) Dum-E. I hope this has a sequel or another chapter coming because I'd love to see the aftermath of this brilliant insanity.
The Writer Es chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This is forever going to be the most hilarious Avengers fanfiction that I have EVER read!
Me chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Just wanted to congratulate you on a wonderful story! I don't burst into laughter often, but this one managed it!

I particularly enjoyed your writing of Thor- Nyan cat, DO YOU LIVE?, warrior sacrifices, all in that old English-y way...perfect.
pschokitty chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I love this fic, I could not stop laughing at all. My favorite is when Clint get eaten by the fridge I think I almost passed out from laughing too much
tazrulz75 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
this is the craziest, funniest story i have EVER read on this website. i just want to tell you how much i LOVE this story. i read it while sitting in a library and almost fell in the floor, laughing at this story:)))
StoryArtistNamedS chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Oh my goodness almost died of laughter there. My friends at school thought I was crying I was laughing so hard. This is great.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014