Reviews for The Forbidden Love Episode 03
invaderreject chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
OMG i loved that story.

i was just thinking of writing a Bear in the Big Blue House story. A Bear/Luna one, at that.

your story was so funny.
Firegriffin75 chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! That was the most hilarious fic I've EVER read! I thought I was gonna wet myself I laughed so hard! Please continue! Keep up the hotness!
Maggie and Chelsea chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
You are sick people! We love your strange and completely pointless and bizzare fanfics! WEIRD! Please continue.
ed chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
"oh,Bear" thats nasty your a pervert and weird
Heehee chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Wow. That's incredible. I love it. You're one talented sock, man.. Woo.. Blew me out of the water.. Luna and Bear were just meant for eachother.. What a *cute* story!;)
Jen chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
bear needs to die and the end is just gross
karashiki chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
LMAO!1(sorry forgot to press shift)!
SurferSeal chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
I HATE Bear in the big blue house. It always annoyed the hell out of me and this just made my day! Very great! I wish you killed him though... Did Luna and Bear make out? That would be wrong cause, it's a goddamn moon and a goddamn annoying bear! Well, great story! very halirious and I couldn't stop laughing! _
Bear Chan chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
wow.

these stories are hilarious! they're great! _

i have never really watched Bear in the big blue house, but my sis and me were looking for crazy fictions on crazy themes. this one happened to fit the bill, and we totally died of laughter.

i think the first episode was the best! it was so the bomb!

thanks tons for the entertainment and laughs. i truly hope you get more reviews, and i cant believe that these last two didnt have any at all!

good luck and thankies muchos!

always,

Bear Chan Sabat!~

I LOVE VEGETA! YEAH! WHO HOO!