Reviews for Keimico
Umodin chapter 7 . 2/5
HOLD UP. That just confused me. So, twelve year old Sakura Haruno is the mother of a 2 year old daughter? That doesn't make sense physically, that would mean she would have been 9 when pregnant, and that is -far- too young for a girl to begin their periods. The earliest recorded is 10, and the average is 13-14.
Akemi Uchiha-Hatake chapter 7 . 10/25/2015
Hmm~ If You Had To Ask Who I Would Like Sakura To Be With. And This Is Mainly For OC Reincarnated Into Or As Sakura. Is Kakashi, Itachi, Tobito. That's Who I Like With Sakura OC Reincarnated Into Or As Sakura. Well I Also Like Shisui. But He's Well Not Alive Because Of...Yeah. I Don't Want To Spoil It For People And All That. Anyway. Ja'Ne~
Anvelite chapter 10 . 9/20/2015
Okay...Not gonna lie, I got lost. I thought this was about a girl who woke up in Sakura's body and was starting out pretty good but then she suddenly has a talking cat that turns into a human and a kid. When did she become pregnant? And what happened to the real Sakura's family?
I'm not sure if it was just me accidentally skimming over a part but I missed a lot.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
Holding adult cats by the scruff of their neck slowly suffocates them
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 10 . 1/6/2015
...can you kill off Kaito, or whatever that fool's name is? He and his parents rub me the wrong way, especially since the only time we met them was because of her creep of a dad. Can he be killed off too?

Feeling violent,

Lovi-chan!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
I like the story,but I don't really understand what happened after she met Kaito.
And how did she get pregnant?
Regin chapter 10 . 4/28/2014
I Like, I lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
eve-tsuki94 chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
if this story is definitely interesting...
I hope to read another chapter soon! :D
good luck! n_n
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Well If you become Sakura maybe she won't be the shallow, worthless, slutty waste of humanlife that she is.
chibianimefan26 chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
A cliffhanger.

How could you.
SnowCatt chapter 7 . 3/17/2014
Don't pair her with enemy ninja, including Itachi. It just doesn't make sense to pair someone defending the village with a ninja who is out there somewhere doing things against that very village. Even though Itachi is secretly nice, he's still an enemy ninja. If you somehow manage to clear his name, he probably still won't return to the village. Who would return the place where they were forced to kill their family?

I'm sorry for this paragraph. I just want to make the point that if you make a pairing, it has to make sense. :P
Guest chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
well you could transform into another person and try and talk to them
personally i think Haku and Zabuza should stay alive
chibianimefan26 chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
Yes. Sappy. But I've seen sappier.

xD

Dunno. Should Zabuza and Haku survive? I personally like them :)
LunarButterfly121423 chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
What a cute moment between the kids! Well, Keimico isn't very lucky. Her real father and her anime father treat her very cruelly poor keimico. Anyways, it was a good chapter. You put a good twist in it with the fiancé scene.
LunarButterfly121423 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Interesting! I'll review your other chapters as well!