Reviews for 7 Minutes In Heaven
My Dear Sparkle chapter 1 . 6/6
HAI!

OMG! It were so nice and HOT. I love that so much, God.
Tammie Stacy chapter 1 . 5/3
that was really hot dean and roman bickering only to find themselves looked in the bathroom
then fuck like they did.
RisqueDelusions chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I love when those two bicker. hah
Corkie41 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
That was hot and adorable, all at the same time.

The bickering over Rowan's mask cracked me up in the promo, and it did the same for me in this story. And Seth's solution to how they could stop bickering was innovative to say the least.

The fact that Dean and Roman went from reluctant captives to enthusiastic lovers in seven minutes is priceless. It also goes to show you how hot these guys really are. I actually half expected that Seth would just join them in the bathroom - I know I would want to!

Well done!
ChocolateReignz chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
that was some steamy heaven.
i loved it. enjoyed it alot.
set genios.
think of those things a bit more.
Mikki19 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Okay, so I pretty much laughed all the way through their petty squabbles.
Damn, Seth had the right idea though ;)
Loved it - a very hot little fic!
JacktheSinister JaketheJust chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Oh my Ambreigns feels, and I don't even have that many! XD I'm right there with Seth on the bickering but shit, I didn't expect it to end like that. All that steamy hotness and just yum! I love that Dean initiated it but in the end it was Roman that was the one on top. And the playful arguing at the end was just perfect! I just love this! Stop making me enjoy this pairing, just stop it, it's just not right. XD
rebeccamiz chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
I wish it was this easy to solve there problems.
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Seth was BRILLIANT to think of the idea of locking the two crab asses together lol!

I just think those three are so hot... I swear to goodness I thought they were going to do "IT" in the ring on SmackDown! That little Shield Summit... just WREAKED of sexual tension... and they wonder WHY we write about them?

Just another brilliant little piece written by the best damn writer on FFDN!

MORE GIVE US MORE!
DearNoAttachments chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Oh my god. This was so hot.
GatesVengeance chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Ahh this was brilliant! I love Ambreigns and you write it awesomely! Another happy addition to my favourites list thats for sure!
DarkIvyEverHart chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I love all of your stories they're amazing and always brighten up my mood if I'm having a bad day. You're also one of my favorite authors the first story I read of yours was a Rolleigns fic and I was hooked ever since Baby Boy is my all time favorite and I hope it doesn't end it's getting too juicy.
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
LOVED IT. LOVED It. Loved it!
PezzieCoyote chapter 1 . 3/6/2014