Reviews for Not for the Faint
RoseJustice chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
Awww~! Bruce's chapter was adorable!
sesshoumaru4me chapter 4 . 9/27/2016
I wish You luik wit the next chapter, though I look forward to see wat You make of Thor. I ma a hoge Clint fan so I would love to read more of HIM...
Twin0912 chapter 4 . 6/30/2016
Thor could accidently miss his hammer while trying to catch it and it could hit him in the head and knock him out. Just an idea. :-)
Midnight Luna chapter 4 . 2/27/2016
Aww! You updated this on my birthday! Could you do Clint soon?

May the LORD be with you, Always!
~Midnight Luna
Chloe Snow chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
This story is fabulous. Please write more.
Red Raven Quarrells chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
Good luck and it would be awesome for more Clint and Clintasha
Red Raven Quarrells chapter 2 . 8/12/2015
yay more Clintasha pls
robin.brown.3954 chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
I love this story can't wait to see what happens to Thor. Hope you update soon.
I-OfTheHawk chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Coolio! I love it! Every time you start a chapter wit the sun is shining I think of the Finding Nemo scene where he like "the sun is shining, the sky is blue, the tank is clean *loud gasp* the tank is clean!" Lol, can't wait for the next chapter!
LostInFandoms chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
I've always shipped Clintasha, but this fic has made me ship Clint with pretty much every avenger. Please update!
OztheNinja chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Lovely, absolutely lovely! I cannot wait for Clint! The bonfire was quite adorable. I shall be following and favoriting.
Allure Storm chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
I am so in love with 6our stuff! I'm super excited for the next instalment and I wanted to let you know how amazing your writing is and how much fun your work is to read!
Thanks!
Akayuki Novak chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
*snicker* Bruce being stoned is too funny. He's like a little kid.
FlyingNunLord chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
Aww that ending with the bonfire was just awesome :) Looking forward to more and I'll make sure to check out your other stories too ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2014