Reviews for One in Nineteen
Bamon.harrypotterxcedward chapter 6 . 12/5/2020
So Elena thought that she couldn't fathom someone choosing Damon over Stefan or not choosing Stefan but in Cannon she didn't she chose Damon
Bamon.harrypotterxcedward chapter 5 . 12/5/2020
Oh so she's not a vamp so maybe she's like this Immortal thingy
Bamon.harrypotterxcedward chapter 2 . 12/5/2020
I think Ali is definitely Hattie and she's a vampire and she remember Stefan that's why she has to get over the shock that is my theory
kimchi759 chapter 19 . 8/4/2019
Oof. Conflicted. I’m enjoying this story. I love the mesh of my favorites — an adult protagonist, a lead with a past unrelated to canon characters/her love interests, a nonhuman lead, etc. Ally’s independent, assertive personality, her friendship with Jenna, her history with Eli, all of it. It’s great. But this last chapter had me cringing. A make out sesh right after he disrespected her wishes and physically/painfully violated her person? Yikes! I definitely wanted more than a smirk, a warning, and a kiss from Ally after he did that.

Thank you for writing/sharing!
Arkytior's Song chapter 19 . 1/18/2018
Love this! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/31/2017
Love it. Can't wait it read more.
ShadowSpade chapter 19 . 9/18/2017
It'll be interesting to see what happens with the sire bond once Tyler becomes a hybrid since he recognizes Ally as his Alpha...and I don't think Ally will be very happy with Klaus when he kills/turns a member of her pack
KEZZ 1 chapter 19 . 9/17/2017
fabulous chapter
anon12847564858697 chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
Good start! Hattie and Stefan seemed like a great pair.
ShadowSpade chapter 18 . 5/10/2017
I think Damon might go slightly postal when he finds out about Ally and Elijah...I'm interested to see Klaus' reaction to Ally
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 18 . 3/26/2017
Damn... it left me speeches
singlemompride chapter 18 . 3/20/2017
damn...wow! i cant wait for the next chappy. all i can think about is that if Ally and Damon get together. their dynamics will be interesting. will dominant damon submit to alpha ally or will alpha female meet her match. i look fwd to the develop ment of this story... kinda wonder if ally could get knocked up...? interesting thought. i dont feel like its your plan, but who knows.
RHatch89 chapter 18 . 3/13/2017
Awesome update :)
Chloe chapter 18 . 3/13/2017
Yes I love it, update soon
Heena Patel chapter 17 . 2/5/2017
This story is great. I hope that she sends up with Elijah, even though she most likely will end up with Damon. But I think that her and Elijah would make a interesting couple. Do you know who she is going to end up with in the end? Also does she have a pack, and if she does are we going to meet them?