Reviews for Screams
Blackromanoff chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Wow that was very angsty but great story though
Belle97 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I love this so much! Especially because is not some kind of waking-up-thing cliche :P It's different from the other Skye-waking-up stories and I like it!
cammie chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Awwww loooove it
DrawnToDarkness chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Oh, you excel at writing sad and angsty Skyeward! I loved reading this, loved the emotion you conveyed in it and Ward putting on a tough exterior and not letting it fall till he's alone.

Really loved him being there when she woke up - the second time - too. That's something I want to see but know we probably won't so thank you for writing it :)
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This was such a good fic though!
Salkri Kachemench chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Aww dear god that was heartbreaking and beautiful and realistic and it hurt but it was amazing, and dare I quote a certain book? "That's the thing about pain, it deserves to be felt" Brownie points if you know where it's from. Seriously though, this made me cry I mean I know they've already filmed her waking up but I hope Whedon jumps through the Bifrost or some other Einstein Rosen bridge and reads this, because this is so goddamn perfect and just how it should be. I loved this so much - I'm sobbing in a public library right now, SOBBING. Ahem. Sorry to gush and ramble but I do so when I'm excited and dear god this fic excited me, amazing, absolutley terrifyingly lovely - can't praise this enough. Keep writing and I'll keep reading :P
AvengerGal chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Love it! Why is it that I enjoy shocked!Ward so much?
Good job!
NothatRose chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
That's a different way for her to wake up. Glad that Ward got to her first.

Love that he's stayed by her.

Sweet.

Does it really matter why you only write sad and desperate SkyeWard? The main thing is that you write about them.
Joanie McClure chapter 1 . 3/6/2014