Reviews for The Disney Games
Anonymous chapter 5 . 8/23
Huh, not bad... I like this AU. Very well-written. Nice work. :)
2d66 chapter 5 . 3/11
Very enjoyable story so far! Three romantic interests for Anna seems a bit much but you've done good with it so far. I sincerely hope you can come back to this great story and update!
ThatAwkwardKlutz chapter 5 . 2/5
Oooh, this is just getting good! It should definitely be continued.
ThatAwkwardKlutz chapter 4 . 2/4
Elsa, would you be.. jealous? Huehuehuehue.

I personally think this story is great and should be continued. I can't wait to see how close Anna and Elsa get, and how.
holydepablo chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
I reeeeeally hope you continue this. I absolutely love this story and the idea for it and hope to see it played out.
TheWrongandRight666 chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Will you continue?
AsheWottlin chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
You've got a cool idea I can't wait to see how everything plays out in future chapters! I hope things in your life get better.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
Update pls!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
Awesome chapter!I hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2014
*throws motivation at you* CONTINUE MY FRIEND
CupcakeSprinkles14 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I think this should be put into the 'cross-0ver' section rather than the Frozen category.

Cupcake
Eiwilia chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
Like what?...like what?!
omygod, to much suspense, it's killing me. Anyway, I like how you describe the behavior of everyone, specially Anna's. Can't wait 'till the next chapter :)
Hei-Feng chapter 5 . 4/20/2014
This is fairly interesting :D I really can't wait for more _
Guest chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
NO ANNA NO, HANS IS A NO NO.
Luniverse chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Oh, I hope everything's alright. I know I don't really know or anything like that, but if there's any way I might be able to help I am more than willing to try. Hope things get better.
I liked this chapter, it settled things a bit more. Like Anna complete confusion or the fact that she noticed how her feelings for Kristoff are completely changed. But really, take as long as you need to update. Better make sure you're alright. Take care.