Reviews for A Very Human Convention
Tyrn chapter 1 . 3/31
Jack: Do I look like an Archer?

Emiya: ***Sweats profusely***
I mean, honestly, these knights names make sense, he has that leader personality, and is an awesome kid, as well as practically a human Prime, so it sort of fits. But Arthur is awesome, not grand or flashy, or fancy like 'Lancelot' and 'Percival', but Arthur also pulled the sword from the stone, and was the king, and leader of the knights, so it's perfect for jack, as well as not drawing as much attention.
Daniel Letchford chapter 1 . 2/27
Love it!
Electus8 chapter 1 . 11/29/2019
AAWWWWWWW!
TitaniumAbsol chapter 1 . 9/30/2019
I love fics like these! very well done!
Perona chapter 1 . 9/26/2019
Aaaawwwwwwwwwww.
razena chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
That part where the kids were whispering to each other and just couldnt sleep xause of names is SO me and my cousin every time we get together XD
EquinusPrime chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
I was wondering when Optimus would say something. I was half hoping and half expecting him to say, "Orion" though...
AnnaTracy chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
My great uncles middle name was Lancelot. True story!
MadnessJones chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
Aww! This ficlet is so cute! Personally, I liked Jackson Lancelot Darby, but maybe that's just me :)
Supreme Bookworm chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
This is by far one of my favourite TFP stories! Everyone is in character and I can definitely see this happening in the actual show. Too bad it didn't though! And I absolutely love the Percy Jackson reference you threw in there! Now that I think about it, Percy and Jack have a lot in common and I think a crossover between the two series would be insanely amazing! There are a few on FF but they're all incomplete and there's only one that's decent quality.
Anyway, back to this story. I love all your TFP work but this sweet little one-shot is probably my favourite, along with your Mirrors series, Colony 211869D, Beast Saga. You are an amazing writer and artist and thank you so much for all your hard work!
Agent Frostbite chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
"Then, out of the quiet, a little voice whispered "Lancelot"." Absolutely perfect! I laughed so hard!
Fanatic97 chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
Aww the but at the end with Optimus was adorable.

Really liked the interaction
Mighty Dreamfinder chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
This was an awesome read! You seem to have mastered everyone's individual character, and it all flows so well. Loved Optimus chiming in when everyone least expected it.
Joshua S2-029 chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
By far the best Optimus father figure story I have read: especially considering the length. Even if you were not trying for that, well done.