Reviews for A Very Human Convention
Mighty Dreamfinder chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
This was an awesome read! You seem to have mastered everyone's individual character, and it all flows so well. Loved Optimus chiming in when everyone least expected it.
Joshua S2-029 chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
By far the best Optimus father figure story I have read: especially considering the length. Even if you were not trying for that, well done.
ravecrazeglitch chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
i don't have a middle name, nor do my sister and dad. we get reaction like that a lot.
EHSparkwoman chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Cute! I wonder who Arcee kissed... Tailgate or Cliffjumper or both!? (I'm sure I've read something by you before... but I can't for the life of me remember what it was... have you taken down any fics? Because it was probably one of them if so; I know I'd have faved it!) Anyway... Good Job!
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Lol cute
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
Lol
Bluefeather4299 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
Great chapter! I love this! It was HILARIOUS! Can't wait to read more...there IS more...right?
Lady of the Shire chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I liked how this story was paced! Personally, I thought "Patrick" was an appropriate middle name but "Arthur" could suffice. Personally, I would definitely enjoy reading an epilogue of Bumblebee fulfilling out his designated dare!
entercleverpennamehere chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Love it :)
And I couldn't help but 'aww' at the thought of a young Bumblebee wishing everyone goodnight individually XD
feelzyfeelz chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
OH MY FRAGGING PRIMUS! I just adore fatherly Optimus Prime! He seems like a good father for Jack with his biological dad MIA, AND HAS NO ONE SEEN THE PERCY JACKSON REFERENCE!? I'M SCREAMING RIGHT NOW! HOLY HADES!
AcctClerk23 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Cuuuuute and entirely enjoyable to read :)
WritingMagic chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
"But he wouldn't trade their friendship for the Allspark itself." Aw, that was just...aw! :) Prime is sort of a fatherly figure, (and June, I think, does have a slight crush on him,) so him being the one to give Jack a good middle name is quite fitting.

...Ack, now this brings back the sadness I felt when Prime died in Predacons Rising...whyyyyyyyy
DixieChicrules123 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
this is a very LOL story can you make more like this. Keep up the great work!
mischeifPumpkin chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Ah, wow! You captured the sense of a sleepover really well. As soon as Raf mentioned Bumblebee's suggested "Lancelot," I totally cracked up. And again when they started giggling about it before they went to bed.
Optimus is just...ah, so great! I love the way you write him - like a father figure to the humans and bots alike. And the fact that he had actually been listening the whole time...heehee.
A definite favorite. :) Thanks for such a cute little fic!

Sincerely yours,

Mein Benutzername.
tfplover14 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Aw, great story! Please continue it!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »