Reviews for Wanted: Gray Fullbuster
Hanatsuki-sama chapter 10 . 2/22
I have been Gruvia all day and night. This is so cute w
Hanatsuki-sama chapter 7 . 2/22
I find these teases are rather cute.
Hanatsuki-sama chapter 6 . 2/22
second time eh?
Hanatsuki-sama chapter 2 . 2/22
Aw...that was cute.
meowica97 chapter 15 . 1/5
-Rise from the dark...the Great Neko is here!-
Wow I could really see that the bartender play an important part in your universe. How 'bout do a lil story bout him finding a lady ..oh I dunno Cana maybe xD tho not to deeply attratcted bwhahahaha
LOL chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
LOL
thirdorigin chapter 15 . 10/22/2014
Hey, thanks for writing all this! It was funny and sweet and sexy
And yeah, bartender was great.
dragonball256 chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
Loved this whole story. Of course they'd keep kidnapping him lol
Enemotou chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
This is definitely one of my all time
favorite fanfic's! I really hope you
do update again bc Gruvia is my otp
StormWarrior88 chapter 15 . 9/15/2014
I loved it!
DestinysRequiem chapter 3 . 8/19/2014
I'm kinda surprised he hasn't stripped yet. XD Surprised about your feelings Gray? Didn't thnk you liked her like that? Hee hee...
MikoScorus chapter 15 . 6/27/2014
Damn I love you and this story DX
Your stories are great, keep up the good work XD
thehayley-comet6 chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
this is very good i enjoyed reading,,pleas write more gruvia!
LiGHTNiNGFAiRY59 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Hello /o
I would like to ask you something :)
Let me explain : my name is NoƩmie, and I'm french, though I'm bilingual so I speak both french and english perfectly. I am a huge fan of Fairy Tail, and I love reading fanfictions about it. A lot of them are really good, but most of them are in english. I created a blog two months ago, and on that blog, I publish some english fanfictions and one shots that translated into french by myself. The objective is that more french Fairy Tail fans can also read great english fanfictions/one-shots, and not only french ones ! I only translate fanfics I really like. And I totally love yours **
So I would like to ask you if you allow me to translate your fanfic into french and publish it. Of course, I won't say it's mine, and I will leave a link to your profile. I'm pretty sure a lot of people would like it. I don't mind at all if you refuse, don't worry ! :) But I would really love to share this great fanfiction to other people who can't read it because they don't speak english very well.

Well, that's it, I think ! Have a nice day ! _
MemeMe chapter 15 . 6/1/2014
This... I love you for this fic. Marry me and make more Gruvia fics for me!

Oh sorry about that. I got overwhelmed. O_O It was just too good.