Reviews for A is for Alone and Other Drabbles
Taylormh98 chapter 11 . 3/24
I love this!
Veneficus-13 chapter 11 . 3/24
That was awesome! I seriously loved every word. Keep up the good work!
Rebelle01 chapter 10 . 2/14
update soon please.
I have an idea for S. It could be secret.

Like Stiles is a (insert supernatural being) and he is keeping it quite but the pack finds out
AClosedDoor chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
Oh wow, I loved the Supernatural reference! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
I love the story! As for a prompt...U is for underrated. Stiles saves Scott's butt during a fight somehow. Maybe with a trap of some sort...or his trusty baseball bat.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/10/2014
Can you make the letter P for poison?
And it's stiles poisoned OMG would be awesome if he was like "injected" with it by a needle!
xxElla MadElynxx chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
I absolutely loved it. Flu can actually do that to you...I've experienced it. Plus, your writing is just awesome. Perfect.
Expecting more Stiles whump pretty soon. :)
-Ellie!
TheLovelyRusher chapter 4 . 6/26/2014
Awesome stories so far :) if you are still needing one for "s", how about "Sick", where stiles get sick somehow? Not emough sickfics for teen wolf! I would love to read one that you wrote.. thanks if you do!
dontwaitupxx chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
Damn. Damn damn damn.
vane155 chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
wwwwa i love your story so much ! thank you very much for writing it, I hope more chapters soon!
nerdie chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
THAT WAS SO GOOD I LITERALLY LOVE ALL THESE DRABBLES OMG
Lily chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
You put a bullet in my son's chest, you piece of shit! I want nothing more than to kill you right now, but that would be too easy. Too easy for you, I mean. Instead, I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure you get charged to the full extent of the law. You're going to spend a long time in a cell and, let me tell you, hospital food is nothing compared to prison food. I've got a lot of friends in a lot f places, Barnes, and I'm telling you that as soon as you get out of this place, I am going to make sure the rest of your worthless, pathetic life is a living hell. Have a nice day."
He stormed out of the room and slammed the door behind him and went into a bathroom stall and punched the wall into his knuckles split.

This, this right here was just epic. XD Loving these little slice-of-life one shots, they just brighten my day. Keep up the awesomesauce work, have a great day and DFTBA! :)
NG chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Awesome! Can't wait for the rest :)
S for Silence, Solitude, Stubbornness, Stranger?
M for Metldown, madness, mirror, mirage, martyr?
I'm out of ideas, lol. Hope one of those help.
Love,
NG
boreing chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
This cute yet really sad
Maybe so could be for sadness, silence, or sass
And m maybe madness? I don't know those are all I have
Gammija chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Wow these oneshots are all really great and on-spot with the characters. I really really like them. I hope you'll be able to update soon :) Mmmm, letter ideas... How about these: S for Silence and M for Make-up?