Reviews for A is for Alone and Other Drabbles
Book girl fan chapter 17 . 7/8
I hope you find some great FanFiction that makes up for your disappointment in the show! I also haven't watched it recently, and hearing there is less Stiles makes me even less motivated to keep going.
I loved this chapter! I completely agree with you that the writing of the show has gotten so bad. I struggle watching it now too. I literally thought the midseason finale was the complete finale of the show and I was 100% okay with it and now I don't really even want to watch the rest of the season! But fanfictions like yours are what keep the show alive and good in my mind so please don't give up! I love reading these stories!
FandomGALForeva chapter 13 . 10/30/2016
actually...lydia has a better hearing than even werewolves...banshees can hear stuff that even werewolves cant...
Guest chapter 16 . 5/24/2016
These have all been so good! I love them! Will there be any more?
jadedquartz chapter 16 . 9/11/2015
This is good. I can't wait to read more
Book girl fan chapter 16 . 8/26/2015
I'm kind of mad at Scott, but then again, he doesn't have the full story. He has the story Theo told him, had no reason not to trust Theo other than Stiles' bad feeling about him, and when he asked Stiles if it was true, he had killed Donovan, Stiles confirmed it. What else was he supposed to do? Scott thought Stiles was admitting to everything Theo told him, Stiles thought that Scott knew the truth of it and was still judging him for it.

Also, I don't think that's exactly who Stiles had in mind. Still, those two are the best to handle him. They can think sneaky.
Book girl fan chapter 15 . 8/26/2015
Sweet. Not exactly canon, but sweet.
silverwolf3432 chapter 16 . 8/25/2015
Great chapter and I'm pretty sure everyone was pissed at Scott after that.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/23/2015
I'm so freaking mad at Scott. I got really really angry after that episode. SO MAD. you're not alone ;)
fangirldisaster chapter 16 . 8/21/2015
I'm fucki!ng furious to scott he's an asshole level 100 but the worsee is that this monday is season 5a finale and derek hasn't appeared yet im dyyyyyiiiing D: he's supposed to be a current character like the sheriff, melissa etc
Anyway please continue! I love your story :3
ElmerFudFry95 chapter 16 . 8/20/2015
I love reading your drabbles. They are amazing and I look forward to you updating. I am very mad at Scott but I'm mad at Stiles too. I'm hoping this Monday our boys (Scott) find out the truth about Theo (who I haven't liked since he showed his face the first time) and that they can at least be some what okay. It was self defense but a lot of people are saying he killed Donovan. Umm...no. that is why I love this chapter so much! Thank you. (And I really loved the Stydia moment btw. Even if it was unintended it was cute. Even just as friends. C:) Also, sorry for the long babbling review.
Hi14 x chapter 16 . 8/20/2015
You're so not the only one pissed at scott :/
theoraeken chapter 16 . 8/20/2015
Ugh Scotty boy, you done messed up trust the lying mother known as Theo.
DeanGirl4ever12 chapter 16 . 8/19/2015
No, you're most definitely not the only one! I would very much like to punch Scott in the face. Repeatedly. And don't even get me started on Theo. Trusting that CREEP over his best friend?! Not even listening to Stiles' side of the story?! Scott, you insufferable IDIOT! *looks around sheepishly* Sorry, it just makes me so mad! Great story, though! :)
amixdeuxgirl chapter 16 . 8/19/2015
I am ALSO pissed at Scott. Idk man, he's always self righteous & usually it's a good thing but right now it's alienating him from stiles and that is DUMB.
Anyways cool chapter. If you wanted to do a part 2 i would definitely read it :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »