Reviews for Naruto's Wonderful Training Exercises
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 8/22
Muy bueno
Nivis Tempestas Obscurans chapter 7 . 8/11
XD
fuck you, fuck fanon non-canon cliches story, do some research.
Fuck you, fuck fanon non-canon cliches story. do some research.
Lucky
xNaruHina chapter 4 . 3/12
I don't get how that was considered rape at all. She said that Naruto could do ANYTHING he wanted to her right? Obviously he wanted to fuck her in all her wholes so he merely upheld the bargain yeah? Besides it is kind of obvious that she fucks plenty of guys or one repeatedly. At least he was able to take on of her virginities.

Other than that, it was pretty hot. Having the clones alternate was a great idea and I loved how he went all dominant on her :3
xNaruHina chapter 5 . 3/12
This was my favorite chapter so far. Especially once Kurenai gave in :3
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 3/12
Uh it was good until she knocked him out. That just ruined it for me. Why not just have Naruto let her ride him anyways ahaha that would have been wayyyy better without the violence.
Chapter request:
Naruto x Shion
Rebmul chapter 7 . 2/3
Id love to see sequels to these chapters where the ones he ahs sex with are pregnant and come back to make him take responsibility knowing naruto he would plus prego sex so yeah
razorwolf1998 chapter 8 . 1/31
I hope you update this story soon
hans chapter 6 . 12/24/2015
ew
uzuuchi007 chapter 8 . 12/10/2015
Nice
Guest chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
YOU ARE A GOD I SWEAR TO YOU THIS THAT YOU ARE THE GOD OF LEMON FANFICTIONS I THANK YOU KAMI-SAMA
kirito chapter 5 . 10/28/2015
how come kurenai didnt care when naruto didnt use a condom. whatever i loved this chapter