Reviews for Naruto's Wonderful Training Exercises
Hybrid13 chapter 1 . 7/27
you know im not really much of a sakura fan...but i have to admit ,that was not only incredibly hot but also incredibly cute..good job
UPDATE
eniox27 chapter 7 . 5/27
Great stuff you know how rare a karui fic let alone a lemon is. Not to mention the other girls just so much yes in the chapter
sonebody chapter 4 . 5/22
Type your review for this chapter here... rape... no
Axcel chapter 4 . 2/18
Koyuki, I'm pretty sure telling someone to have sex with you and laying down naked with your legs spread does not allow you to call it rape.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Sooooooo that's what happend
Sterben-Salamander chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
I enjoyed the 7 chapters and can't wait to see your own spin on the next fue chapters
Wacko12 chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
do one with Mei!
guest chapter 7 . 9/1/2014
I found this chapter Hilarious! I would like to read the aftermath of the act from the three women in the story
Spyash2 chapter 7 . 8/31/2014
If you're planning on continuing this, then you should make a sequel to this chapter where Yugito Nii, Samui and Karui seek Naruto out for a "rematch". Call it "Foreign Seduction: Round 2."
TheBeardedAsshat chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
Still nothing.. should probably stop lying so much
weewebo chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
Awesome! I can't wait for the new chapters, they are going to be great.
246vili chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
Well I was starting to give up hope ya'know, but I'm glad you're still in. I can understand that personal life took away your time (especially if one has job(s) to do).

While I would prefer 'Betrayal II' being updated, 'Enslavement' would be good aswell.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/7/2014