Reviews for Brothers
dragons9 chapter 20 . 7/12
This is great...i just love how you capture Tom and Harry and Lilly and James...Can we put Harry with Daphne Greengrass...i just love that couple
Sci-Fi Wolfie chapter 20 . 6/21
You are so mean...

You left it at a cliffhanger! HOW COULD YOU?! D:
I love your story but seeing as you haven't updated it in nearly 3 years... well, i'm sad now.

Still, great story (wish you would continue it...)

-Wolfie
Yes, Molly, you'll get exactly what you deserve.
FanficWriter57 chapter 20 . 2/23
please update soon?
OUATLover02 chapter 20 . 1/13
wow this is awesome i love how it is going,and are you going to update this or is it abandoned?
BookieAngel chapter 20 . 12/15/2016
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. I suggest not giving up hope that you can finish this. If you are just having a problem with thinking up ideas, you could always reread it and try from there, or just rewrite it. Although I would reread it first; there are some grammar issues in the first few chapters. But please, continue; as there are many unique things about this story that I can't imagine anyone else trying and getting the same result. Thank you for giving Fanfiction such a wonderful story.
Ms.Spirit chapter 20 . 9/2/2016
I looked at your profile and am greatly displeased *Snape glare*
Ms.Spirit chapter 20 . 9/2/2016
*crying* This is injustice! You made me love something sooooo much and know you abandon your little fluffy plot bunny. I dont know why I'd like to know. (really trying not to point figures but also get my point a crossed that this was and still is an amazing story and should be picked back up)
acetwolf94 chapter 20 . 8/28/2016
I LOVE IT! I wish you would add more!
Tlyna52 chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
I am so sorry to hear that you have dumped this story as it really has many unique elements and very well written. Hurts to hear it won't ever be done but I guess I can't blame you if you have lost interest in it. Too bad as it was a great story.
Rin chapter 20 . 7/30/2016
I'm very sorry to see this has been abandoned as what was posted was really well written, and very fun to read. I especially enjoyed the interaction with Godric, Salazar & Merlin. Thank you posting what you have and sharing it with us.
addicted-to-the-fic chapter 14 . 7/31/2016
Okay reading the scene where Dumbledore turned into a vulture and flew off seriously terrified me for a second. I got so creeped out by the idea and the picture I imagined.
Seraphina Luna-Lilly Snape chapter 20 . 7/9/2016
I love this story so much, it saddens me to know it has been abandoned. Perhaps it could be put up for adoption? If you did put it up for adoption I would be interested in adopting it.
dreamer2229 chapter 20 . 7/3/2016
I love Tom and Luna. They are perfect for each other. Please update soon.
dreamer2229 chapter 6 . 7/3/2016