Reviews for Brothers
Ms.Spirit chapter 20 . 9/2
I looked at your profile and am greatly displeased *Snape glare*
Ms.Spirit chapter 20 . 9/2
*crying* This is injustice! You made me love something sooooo much and know you abandon your little fluffy plot bunny. I dont know why I'd like to know. (really trying not to point figures but also get my point a crossed that this was and still is an amazing story and should be picked back up)
acetwolf94 chapter 20 . 8/28
I LOVE IT! I wish you would add more!
Tlyna52 chapter 1 . 8/20
I am so sorry to hear that you have dumped this story as it really has many unique elements and very well written. Hurts to hear it won't ever be done but I guess I can't blame you if you have lost interest in it. Too bad as it was a great story.
Rin chapter 20 . 7/30
I'm very sorry to see this has been abandoned as what was posted was really well written, and very fun to read. I especially enjoyed the interaction with Godric, Salazar & Merlin. Thank you posting what you have and sharing it with us.
addicted-to-the-fic chapter 14 . 7/31
Okay reading the scene where Dumbledore turned into a vulture and flew off seriously terrified me for a second. I got so creeped out by the idea and the picture I imagined.
Seraphina Luna-Lilly Snape chapter 20 . 7/9
I love this story so much, it saddens me to know it has been abandoned. Perhaps it could be put up for adoption? If you did put it up for adoption I would be interested in adopting it.
dreamer2229 chapter 20 . 7/3
I love Tom and Luna. They are perfect for each other. Please update soon.
dreamer2229 chapter 6 . 7/3
I love it
Kairia'sYami chapter 5 . 6/6
It's one in the morning while I'm reading this, so I just have to say this: when I read "Tom and Harry", I thought it said "Tom and Jerry" and I stared for a minute or two just confused about why you were talking about Tom and Jerry.
Also, love the fic, it's a great idea, great plot, etc., I'm gonna go to bed now.
Calmzone1 chapter 20 . 4/21
absolutely brilliant story! Thanks for all the laughs and such an interesting bashing story. I love that you involved Destiny and Fate, brought back the founders and Merlin, and are enlightening the Purebloods. I would like to see the Muggleborns learning of the origins of Magic and some of the Traditions so they don't become lost, but change is also important so that there is no stagnation. After all, if Harry of Tom were ever to confront Umbridge about change they could tell her that since SHE is part Amphibian SHE should understand it best... after all, a pond or lake needs a fresh inflow of clean, fresh water or it becomes stagnant and disgusting, or just dries up and disappears!
Calmzone1 chapter 16 . 4/21
Calmzone1 chapter 14 . 4/21
it actually makes sense that, although they are hormonal teenagers, they are not necessarily interested in having partners at this time. They have so much on their minds at all times of the day dealing with all the insanity that there is no time or energy left over to give to a partner. Once the insanity stops, their body's natural desires will return. :) So just continue deleting the PM's. After all, it always made perfect sense to me why Harry really didn't get together with anyone, except for the really disastrous date with Cho, and then FanGirl Ginny.
Shetan20 chapter 6 . 4/16
Thankyou for such an entertaining chapter.
Altiria-Aty chapter 20 . 4/12
Merlin! I absolutely adored this! rolling around laughing through the entire read, brilliant!