Reviews for Brothers
DexTheHex chapter 20 . 6/19
OMR! This is amazing can you please update? Stories like these are so hard to find!
Smokeing chapter 20 . 6/17
I really like this look forward to more
oniforever chapter 20 . 6/10
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life! The pranks are absolutely brilliant and GLOWSTICKS! And I sob at the moments with the Potters and Tom and the moments of Tom and Luna just make me so happy! Honestly, this is a really good fic!
mystery writer5775 chapter 20 . 6/3
Wow. This is amazing! Are you continueing it at all? I totally love the dynamic of all the characters and I especially love Tom and Luna together. It was all so well written and planned out that I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I really do hope to see another chapter soon. And also...have you thought about adding the bottled killing and stunning curses to Courage And Cunning?
Bella chapter 20 . 5/27
please please update soon it is really good and can't wait to read more and it upsets me when I see that it has not been updated yet so please ?
ethan thorn chapter 1 . 5/25
I do hope that this story will continue I'm enjoying it so much.
Please update soon.
hwyla chapter 18 . 5/17
*snicker* - Death guarding lives!

I now have a song stuck in my head "I-I-I- wanna be a lifeguard. I-I-I- wannna guard your life!" Now I must go google to find who sang it. It will bother me all night otherwise. I'm pretty sure it was from the '80s... (as she 'dives' into a google search)
hwyla chapter 13 . 5/17
Oh MY! I'm not sure what was better - Susan's slapping Albus or Godric/Salazaar/Merlin stepping out of their portraits!
hwyla chapter 9 . 5/17
Now why do I think Albus won't be gone for long? Can't wait to see Dolores' reactions. And how lovely - there's a 'next' button right there next to this review box. Lucky me!
hwyla chapter 6 . 5/17
Love Luna as the voice of the castle! And I love the Ribbets as well!
And that last line? Yes! Molly WILL get what she deserves!
hwyla chapter 4 . 5/17
I am enjoying your story, even tho' I disagree with several points - for one thing, I really think Voldy learned to fly from Sev, not the other way around. But it IS an AU - so disbelief for canon reasons is dropped.

However, I REALLY wish you had Snape beat Minerva in dueling! He held his own against her AND DuelingChampionFlitwick (BOTH!) at the same time, while using defense only - no spells for an attack. I think he could wipe the floor with her!

I'm looking forward to Year5!
katraj0908 chapter 20 . 5/13
You should continue this! This is one of the stories that I've reread multiple times because it's so good and cracks me up but I'm always disappointed that you haven't finished it
libros5 chapter 19 . 5/11
Update! Update!
libros5 chapter 2 . 5/10
I found this and loved it. Lost it and found it again. Please finish this!