Reviews for Brothers
PersonWithFeathers chapter 3 . 8/29
Is it bad that I read 'the Umbridge woman' as ' the toad like woman'? I didn't even mean to!
Harriverse chapter 20 . 8/5
You are doing such a good job keeping the boys youg-ish and care-free. Such a change from the darkish tone of your other story.
Harriverse chapter 13 . 8/4
Wholly caca! How the heck did they step out of their portraits? I bet they are tied to the school.
bjorn aleswiller chapter 3 . 8/2
should have give the twins the "Rat's" map and made one for Minnie... then called it a game of "Cat" and mouse XD GENIUS!
Harriverse chapter 3 . 8/2
You sure like Slytherin/Griffindor stories. Yea for us!
shadowelf144 chapter 20 . 7/12
i love this thank u auhtor
HannahKathleen chapter 20 . 7/10
It's a really cool story, I hope you will continue writing it! :-)
DexTheHex chapter 20 . 6/19
OMR! This is amazing can you please update? Stories like these are so hard to find!
Smokeing chapter 20 . 6/17
I really like this look forward to more
oniforever chapter 20 . 6/10
I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life! The pranks are absolutely brilliant and GLOWSTICKS! And I sob at the moments with the Potters and Tom and the moments of Tom and Luna just make me so happy! Honestly, this is a really good fic!
mystery writer5775 chapter 20 . 6/3
Wow. This is amazing! Are you continueing it at all? I totally love the dynamic of all the characters and I especially love Tom and Luna together. It was all so well written and planned out that I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I really do hope to see another chapter soon. And also...have you thought about adding the bottled killing and stunning curses to Courage And Cunning?
Bella chapter 20 . 5/27
please please update soon it is really good and can't wait to read more and it upsets me when I see that it has not been updated yet so please ?
ethan thorn chapter 1 . 5/25
I do hope that this story will continue I'm enjoying it so much.
Please update soon.
hwyla chapter 18 . 5/17
*snicker* - Death guarding lives!

I now have a song stuck in my head "I-I-I- wanna be a lifeguard. I-I-I- wannna guard your life!" Now I must go google to find who sang it. It will bother me all night otherwise. I'm pretty sure it was from the '80s... (as she 'dives' into a google search)