Reviews for Rebuilding
(eh sorry for reviewing and not finishing, accident as I am on mobile)
With Marasu and such. That little detail made my heart happy.
I ESPECIALLY love how slow the relationship is, I love fics like this and relish when I could read them, especially if they are as great as this one. This whole fic had me on edge, wanting more and more of it. I want to add that I like how you mentioned other people's lives even if it didn't matter completely as Sasuke and Hinata are the main characters, although I would've liked Neji to be the head, to show that even though hinata broke the tradition, he would break it while it was still in the other Crack as doing individually would be too little.
Sasuke and hinata slowly falling love with each other is great honeslty. The writing just flowed. How they disliked each other at first, but then just simply acknowledged the other, and then fell in love, admitting to themselves they love the other right after Sasuke chidoried her.
Though there times it was predictable, like that Sasuke was going leave, and Hinata doing anything to find him, or when she left to be with Sasuke rather than be clan head, also the reason why Sasuke left, basically I think Sasuke in general is predictable...especially during the manga.
I can't fathom how great this is, and if I was good at COMPUTER art then I would certainly paint something for you. I know I love this quite a lot since I had started at 8 pm and it is now 4:34 am, only about 20 minutes of break time.
-journeyiscool
Huh, that last paragraph had me thinking. We're you intentionally showing that the district building was to show Hinata and Sasukes relationship with each other? Like how Marasu kept on building the house even if Sasuke abandoned his life, and Hinata bringin him back.
I like how you kept the two friends with
Although, I wasn't going to review again until the end, I wanted to point out that Sasuke wanted to ask about her byukugan in consecutive chapters.
If I'm not using consecutive right, the basically chapter 6&5
Oh, but you are Sasuke~
Hn, Sasuke said something about asking Hinata about the byakugan when he was more "apt to conversation" This begs the question, is he going to actually try to talk to her? Because I know for a fact that Sasuke wouldn't think of something like that and think of the majority of the people, he'll only do that to the specific person he is thinking about.
Hes also becoming attached to her, asking who hurt her, either that or he became really curious.
Reading fics like this reminds me why I love Sasuhina so much, it's because I can relate to both sides of the pairing. I have tons of pride like Sasuke, and there are times when I'll go out of my way and help someone like Hinata. I'm also very timid but cocky, shy but arrogant. Aloof as well. They both remind me of, well, me. Which is the exact reason why I hated the both of them at first, why I "hated" them more so than I did sakura.
I like this story as its not completely out of character, I mean if Sasuke and hinata did get together I'm sure that this fic would be completely in character, but maybe that's why sasuhina is so appealing, you can manipulate the two so much and no one would care because no one would be sure how they would react if something like that happened Since the two never met.
I hope I'll be glad with the most updated chapter when I get to it
-joirneyiscool
crystalblue19 chapter 19 . 4/12
This was such an amazing story, from the beginning to the end, it was wonderfully written and with great characterization. And their kid sounds just so cute! x)
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15
Another long Hinata story!1
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta..
SilverDreamsCA chapter 10 . 1/21
Aww Hinata unrequited love is a cruel emotion.
SilverDreamsCA chapter 8 . 1/21
Ok the ending of this chapter was an amazing punch of emotion and it was so well-written. Great job!
ShanaZeal chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
Absolutely wonderful!
kandita chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
A well deserved ending...I felf as if I was on egg shells rereading this story. Sasuke, was a ticking time bomb.. But, I must say that I love the fact that u wrote it with him reuniting with his family:)
kandita chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
Even in death Itachi is still f**cking great
beru-senpai chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
Such a nice fic. I wonder why I just found it.
hina chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
poor sasuke i feel for him. i mean if you think of it from his point of view, destroying the leaf village is nothing. i mean it is something, i don't want to seem cold-hearted and all but after all he's been through
xXSaSuHiNaXx chapter 19 . 8/4/2014
Am I the only one who burst out laughing when Sasuke thought, "So much for asking, you little shit." Oh gosh, that as hilarious and I'm chuckling even after reading the rest of this chapter. XD

Anyway, this was such a great story. I used to be such a active SasuHina reader but as the more stories I read, the more I noticed that the really good stories were getting fewer and farther. I mean, there are great stories out there with the couple, but there are also a lot of thoughtless, just-make-it-up-as-you-go-and-don't-care-about-proper-characterization-or-originality kinda stories out there too. I was rather disappointed with them and kinda lost interest in reading anymore SasuHina fics... This one really made me smile as it was just awesome! I'm suddenly finding myself interested in looking for more good stories again and my love for SasuHina has increased, too. You are the best! :D Thank you so much for this story and I'm so glad to have been able to read it. I was so sad when the end came but it was great and enjoyable all throughout TT_TT :')
yume no naka chapter 19 . 7/27/2014
hi, i like this story. and sasuhina moment is just so fluffy. and sometime on the several chapter. i'm just want to crying for sasuke (especially the birthday present part).

maybe now, i'm gonna try to read 'Never Say Never' story of yours.

i'm always waiting for your sasuhina other story. thanks, and maybe, can i get in touch with you? just tell in your other story how to contact you.

sorry for bad english, not my native language. and once again, thanks for uploding such a fluffy story like this