Reviews for Rebuilding
SilverDreamsCA chapter 10 . 1/21
Aww Hinata unrequited love is a cruel emotion.
SilverDreamsCA chapter 8 . 1/21
Ok the ending of this chapter was an amazing punch of emotion and it was so well-written. Great job!
ShanaZeal chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
Absolutely wonderful!
kandita chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
A well deserved ending...I felf as if I was on egg shells rereading this story. Sasuke, was a ticking time bomb.. But, I must say that I love the fact that u wrote it with him reuniting with his family:)
kandita chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
Even in death Itachi is still f**cking great
beru-senpai chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
Such a nice fic. I wonder why I just found it.
hina chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
poor sasuke i feel for him. i mean if you think of it from his point of view, destroying the leaf village is nothing. i mean it is something, i don't want to seem cold-hearted and all but after all he's been through
xXSaSuHiNaXx chapter 19 . 8/4/2014
Am I the only one who burst out laughing when Sasuke thought, "So much for asking, you little shit." Oh gosh, that as hilarious and I'm chuckling even after reading the rest of this chapter. XD

Anyway, this was such a great story. I used to be such a active SasuHina reader but as the more stories I read, the more I noticed that the really good stories were getting fewer and farther. I mean, there are great stories out there with the couple, but there are also a lot of thoughtless, just-make-it-up-as-you-go-and-don't-care-about-proper-characterization-or-originality kinda stories out there too. I was rather disappointed with them and kinda lost interest in reading anymore SasuHina fics... This one really made me smile as it was just awesome! I'm suddenly finding myself interested in looking for more good stories again and my love for SasuHina has increased, too. You are the best! :D Thank you so much for this story and I'm so glad to have been able to read it. I was so sad when the end came but it was great and enjoyable all throughout TT_TT :')
yume no naka chapter 19 . 7/27/2014
hi, i like this story. and sasuhina moment is just so fluffy. and sometime on the several chapter. i'm just want to crying for sasuke (especially the birthday present part).

maybe now, i'm gonna try to read 'Never Say Never' story of yours.

i'm always waiting for your sasuhina other story. thanks, and maybe, can i get in touch with you? just tell in your other story how to contact you.

sorry for bad english, not my native language. and once again, thanks for uploding such a fluffy story like this
Yivtissam chapter 19 . 7/23/2014
Fresh air plot line enjoyed it
Sabie0521 chapter 19 . 7/18/2014
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! I found the writing just so smooth. It didn't even feel like I was reading a story.
hyuugalove chapter 19 . 6/21/2014
Omg I love this! Congratulations to you! This story was amazing and had me hooked the minute I read the first sentence on the first chapter. I love your writing keep it up!
unknown90s chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
This is really amazing
nikols chapter 19 . 6/1/2014
Love it. You managed to capture Sasuke's attitude and didn't compromise his character. Abut i didn't like how SasuHina relationship wasn't explored further, it would have been so much better if you had. I still enjoyed reading the story and I'm looking forward for more.
randomlittleme chapter 19 . 5/30/2014
Aww too cute! Read this story in a couple of hours. Love SasuHina, the whole storyline and how it ended. Yay to happy endings!