Reviews for Rebuilding
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 19 . 5/5
This fanfic was absolutely perfect! I loved how you were able to weave the plot the way you did. Sasuke/Hinata fics are usually hard to do while keeping both people in character. You did it wonderfully here :D
Crack-jouchan chapter 14 . 12/2/2015
Wow... It's touching. He's always wanted his father's approval; with the massacre, it became impossible... Or so we thought. But his family loves him enough to look after him even in death- ack, the tears. It's just so... just, wow. So much familial love right there.

Figures they'd continue building it after he left! Hinata doesn't seem like the type to up and drop it just because he left, and neither is Masaru. Hehe, figures he'd stay past the three month period.

Whoa... So they might be able to contact the living even when dead? Daaamn, that's cool as heck! Orochimaru is a pain in the ass though. Ughhh.

Awww, she got over he denial! Hahaha! They kissed! That's sweet.
Crack-jouchan chapter 13 . 12/2/2015
Whoaaaa. Hinata KO-ed him. Looks like she's determined to not let him get away!

I'm interested in what has changed in the past 8 months. How is Masaru? What else has Hinata been doing other than training?
Crack-jouchan chapter 12 . 12/2/2015
Aww... Poor Sasuke. Idiot! Hinata would forgive him in an instant. Then again... Maybe that's why he left. He didn't feel like he deserved it.

Oooooh, what jutsu is it? Why does Hinata specifically have to learn it? Oh my, I'm so curious!
Crack-jouchan chapter 10 . 12/2/2015
Hinataaaa... Sigh. Hanging on to Naruto for too long isn't good either! She should try to move on. Perseverance in this case isn't good.

Poor Sasuke is starting to become tsundere. Hehe! He's definitely falling for her, and her him. Too bad Hinata's in denial.
Crack-jouchan chapter 9 . 12/2/2015
Waaaa, Mikoto! Aww, she still looks after her kid even in death. Mikoto's one of the obscure characters I like. She always felt very kind and motherly to me. It's too bad she died before we got to know her..

Hehe, 'Nata doesn't really need to worry about other girls. Sasuke can't stand other girls!
Crack-jouchan chapter 8 . 12/2/2015
Noooooo Hinataaaaa

Denial is bad for the soul. Uu... Poor girl. So she tried to forget the confession...
Crack-jouchan chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
Hinata doesn't get told she's pretty enough! She's an absolute Yamato Nadeshiko.

I realised that Sasuke has her repeat why she comes to the Uchiha district not cause he's a bastard, but because if his trust issues. Regardless of how nice Hinata is, it's hard for him to believe that someone could be so selfless. And I can't blame him, because Hinata is one of a kind. He just has to learn that.

Huh, rat summons?! And one with a vest and sunglasses. Heehee, that's rather cute, actually. Most of my problems with pests is that they aren't intelligent enough, which is why I run away before their instincts make them do something stupid and hurt me in the process. Though... Yes, who is this Masaru guy? He doesn't seem like a normal builder, to be honest. And I also wonder what Tsunade is holding over his head for those three months.

I think Sasuke is getting attached to her; who wouldn't? She's just so... adorable. Heh heh.
Crack-jouchan chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
Ugh... Poor Hinata. She feels so unneeded. But then there's Sasuke, and maybe you could call it pity, but she finally feels she can be of some use. And for that, she won't stop reaching out to him, I think.

I don't find Hinata /too/ timid. She doesn't have a reason not to be timid at this current point of time. That's the way Hinata is: she needs a /reason/ to be. Especially after hearing Naruto's confession to Sakura, I'd think she'd withdraw even more.
Crack-jouchan chapter 4 . 12/2/2015
Ooooh... Poor Hinata. If she fainted because of the confession, she must have felt /awful/. Ngh... Well, atleast she'll have Sasuke to concentrate on... Right?

I wonder when will Sasuke start interacting with Hinata more? Heehee.
Crack-jouchan chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
Even among girls, Hinata still feels like a special case. She /knows/ Naruto likes Sakura, and not her, but despite that, she still cares for him the same. She doesn't spite him for not returning them. She still looks after him. It's pretty touching, really, Hinata's kindness.

And ohhh my god. He woke up, but the incident apparently made his feelings for Sak more solid. Poor Hinata.

Fainting cause he woke up though? Heehee, that's a first.
ThisIsANiceName chapter 19 . 5/28/2015
I always love sasuhina fanfictions that stunt Sasuke's character dev't and yours is one of them.
brilliant piece Mr/ms author :)
Guest chapter 19 . 5/23/2015
(eh sorry for reviewing and not finishing, accident as I am on mobile)
With Marasu and such. That little detail made my heart happy.
I ESPECIALLY love how slow the relationship is, I love fics like this and relish when I could read them, especially if they are as great as this one. This whole fic had me on edge, wanting more and more of it. I want to add that I like how you mentioned other people's lives even if it didn't matter completely as Sasuke and Hinata are the main characters, although I would've liked Neji to be the head, to show that even though hinata broke the tradition, he would break it while it was still in the other Crack as doing individually would be too little.
Sasuke and hinata slowly falling love with each other is great honeslty. The writing just flowed. How they disliked each other at first, but then just simply acknowledged the other, and then fell in love, admitting to themselves they love the other right after Sasuke chidoried her.
Though there times it was predictable, like that Sasuke was going leave, and Hinata doing anything to find him, or when she left to be with Sasuke rather than be clan head, also the reason why Sasuke left, basically I think Sasuke in general is predictable...especially during the manga.
I can't fathom how great this is, and if I was good at COMPUTER art then I would certainly paint something for you. I know I love this quite a lot since I had started at 8 pm and it is now 4:34 am, only about 20 minutes of break time.
-journeyiscool
Guest chapter 19 . 5/23/2015
Huh, that last paragraph had me thinking. We're you intentionally showing that the district building was to show Hinata and Sasukes relationship with each other? Like how Marasu kept on building the house even if Sasuke abandoned his life, and Hinata bringin him back.
I like how you kept the two friends with
Guest chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
Although, I wasn't going to review again until the end, I wanted to point out that Sasuke wanted to ask about her byukugan in consecutive chapters.
If I'm not using consecutive right, the basically chapter 6&5